new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

as for adidas, true the "always" stripes on the sleeves sucks. If they want to keep them on, at least they could for example put the on the front/back or sides for a change or diagonal (sash)

It was called the 1990s and most of us are still recovering.

liverpool-1.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Les Bleus in Nike....should be excellent.

Merci, Dieu!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for tradition and France/adidas was a great partnership (emphasis on was), but the latest bastardization of France's kits by the idiots at adidas was the final straw for this fan of Les Bleus. Hopefully, Nike can give France some nicer kits.

Unfortunately, this deal doesn't kick in until 2011. This means that adidas will still be able to outfit France for the 2010 World Cup.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Relax about the Arsenal kits - these are unconfirmed, and could be mockups. Remember, it's a crappy cell phone pic, so they could be Far East Fakes. We can freak out if they turn out to be legit. And Chestnutz, you better snag one of the redcurrant/obsidian kits soon, because third kits only last one season, as do clash kits (actually they last two seasons - the second season they become the new third kit).

OD_Signature.jpg

The only place I can find one of their alts is the official website, and I want it customized to Fabregas. But my credit card doesn't accept pounds or whatever.

If you don't care if it's an authntic shirt you can go to ebay, or I noticed a site that sells knockoff uniforms for individuals or teams (www.soccerandtennis.com). They are based out of Houston, TX.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Relax about the Arsenal kits - these are unconfirmed, and could be mockups. Remember, it's a crappy cell phone pic, so they could be Far East Fakes. We can freak out if they turn out to be legit. And Chestnutz, you better snag one of the redcurrant/obsidian kits soon, because third kits only last one season, as do clash kits (actually they last two seasons - the second season they become the new third kit).

arsenalkitactionso9.jpg

those look pretty real.

May have been posted but I'm not going through the thread to find it... One of two of the A-League (Australian Leagues) newest teams, the North Queensland Thunders logo. Although the logo says Northern Thunder thats will change... There's also the Gold Coast Galaxy (parters with LA) who have yet to unveil their logo.

F_0_thunder_aleague_320.jpg

Maybe just New England. Actually I think Dallas would be better off to swap home and away shorts. They would look so much better. Should be interesting to see what Chivas wears when they come in to visit. Hopefully something that wasn't the basic template 4 years ago.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived