Washington Capitals

Taylor R.

Hey this is my new idea for the Washington Capitals tell me what you all think. (sorry it's not the RBK template but i was on vacation for the weekend and had to use my old template on my laptop.)I also havent had much time to clean it all up so there are a few small things that still need a little work but i thought i wouls still put it up.

away.png

Picture1.png

Go Lakers

Neither of them are too good but the black jersey had the most potential but only if you change the number and letter color. I do on the other hand love the logo on only one shoulder. But, DON'T USE DIFFERENT LOGOS ON THE HOME AND AWAY JERSEYS. Finally the white jersey is really bad. Sorry but this country's colors are not orange, white, and blue.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Hey this is my new idea for the Washington Capitals tell me what you all think. (sorry it's not the RBK template but i was on vacation for the weekend and had to use my old template on my laptop.)I also havent had much time to clean it all up so there are a few small things that still need a little work but i thought i wouls still put it up.

away.png

Picture1.png

Did you actually think this through, or did you just take a template, slap a logo on it, and randomly fill in parts of the template with colour?

Why, for instance, would you have a large, differently-coloured dot on the elbow? Or why would you choose two entirely different colour schemes for both jerseys? Or why would the back number on the black jersey be so much larger than on the white jersey? Or why would you put black numbers and letters on a black jersey? Or why would you put a shoulder logo on only one shoulder, and upside down at that?

I apologize if this comes off as harsh, but this, kind sir, is not a concept, but rather a disastrous, five minute random distribution of colours and logos, copied off the internet, and pasted on a template. Please respect yourself and this community enough next time to put significant thought and effort into both the conceptualization and execution of your concept prior to posting it.

...and please do not use Paint as an excuse. Paint can draw straight lines, sample colours, fill areas with colour, and copy and flip shoulder logos just as well as any program.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

1. The road sweater is white/blue/orange and the home sweater is black/copper. Any reason that none of the colors match?

2. The elbows are contrast-colored, as are the armpit gussets. Why? This isn't a coloring book where you just fill in spaces between the black lines; think of how garish that would look on a person.

3. Why is there only one shoulder patch on the black sweater? Put patches on both shoulders, or none at all. This isn't baseball.

4. Black letters/numbers + black sweater = illegible. Always.

5. Why does the home sweater look so fuzzy and blurry?

No sir, I don't like these.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

im gonna have to agree with everyone else. These arent working for me. Im trying to figure out why the colors are completely different from one jersey to another. At least keep it consistant. And the random circle on the elbow completely kills it. At least use a different color circle.

Sorry, but no.

away.png

Picture1.png

After 193 posts of stuffing, this is the first one where you've used more than one sentence.

<_<

When Posting a Concept - for those who don't understand the mechanics of the board

7. When you decide you are going to post a concept, please do not posts something you made up in less than 15 minutes. In 15 minutes you don't have enough time to put a substancial amount of thought or effort into your design.

It won't be enough work to be indicitive of your skill level, and positive comments given out will most likely be minimal.

Please take the time to finish up your concept as much as possible before posting in so that you will gain the most amount of experience possible, and will get a more positive response.

The more work you do, the more you learn, and the better you become

<_<

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

away.png

Picture1.png

After 193 posts of stuffing, this is the first one where you've used more than one sentence.

<_<

When Posting a Concept - for those who don't understand the mechanics of the board

7. When you decide you are going to post a concept, please do not posts something you made up in less than 15 minutes. In 15 minutes you don't have enough time to put a substancial amount of thought or effort into your design.

It won't be enough work to be indicitive of your skill level, and positive comments given out will most likely be minimal.

Please take the time to finish up your concept as much as possible before posting in so that you will gain the most amount of experience possible, and will get a more positive response.

The more work you do, the more you learn, and the better you become

<_<

i totally agree he shouldnt use complete run ons like this without any periods or capital letters it kind of annoys me i dont really talk like this im just trying to make a point

Archived