Arizona Rattlers

fkaKrock5cent

ok heres another AFL concept sort of sowing what could have been with Russel and the AFL

Any way here are afew notes

1. The sholder stripe is still there but modernized

2. helmates and away set to come later

LOOK IN MY 3ED FOR UPDATE

thoughts? Questions? Ideas?

yeah, this looks good. I like the shoulder design, looks unique. I think maybe you should put a stripe on the pants, maybe a green stripe that matches up with the large black stripe and tapers down. Good work though

The numbers should be copper so should the neck. Maybe try another version with black as the primary color and the side panels either teal or copper.

yeah, this looks good. I like the shoulder design, looks unique. I think maybe you should put a stripe on the pants, maybe a green stripe that matches up with the large black stripe and tapers down. Good work though

The numbers should be copper so should the neck.

Okay I agree with that one. More copper would definetely make it look better. The only copper is on the shoulders in the current design.

They could have spelled both parts of their name wrong?

Sorry, just had to do it.

I agree with more copper. And lose the white socks. What you did isn't really an improvement. The top black semi-circle on the sleeves looks really out of place.

Honestly, Dude, work on the spelling. I don't want to be your 6th grade English teacher, and I get it that the web is a little loose with the rules, but there comes a point where you just come off looking sad, and that point is somewhere between Arazona and Rattelers.

somewhere between Arazona and Rattelers.

& Helmates

:P

I like the concept, I think the sleeve/shoulder stripes look great. I look forward to seein the helmet and other jersey.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

somewhere between Arazona and Rattelers.

& Helmates

And the fact that Bonner's first name is "Sherdrick."

I'd like to see this set with a black jersey and copper pants.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 2 weeks later...

The AFL has a distinctly different vibe than the NFL, and I think these fit that vibe. I think the shoulders are interesting, and, like I said, seem very Arena Football. I like the copper striping, although you couldve really messed it up it there had been more like piping.

Don't make copper alts.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Archived