CCSLC Final Four 2007

Nick 1733

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm deeply sorry

due to a recent sort-of personal tradgedy, which i wish to not share, i'm not going to be able to participate in this contest. im very deeply sorry for messing things up

tom

nick - i sent you a pm, but i thought i'd post here, as well - i'd be willing to take his spot if you need someone else - i've got a fantasy concept i'm working on that can be converted...let me know and i understand if the answer is "no way"

jldesigns404eo.png

can anyone give me the dimensions of a standard PS2/XBOX/DVD style case? I don't own games or DVDs.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

can anyone give me the dimensions of a standard PS2/XBOX/DVD style case? I don't own games or DVDs.

It should be 3240x2175 at a resolution of 300... you can use that and shrink the resolution to keep the same dimensions. Just make suer it's at least a resolution of 150.

Couple of questions for the NorthWest bracket...

1- Are we allowed to use another city name in the area or even California or does it have to be LA?

2- Must the team name follow the NFL rule about no singular name?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Couple of questions for the NorthWest bracket...

1- Are we allowed to use another city name in the area or even California or does it have to be LA?

2- Must the team name follow the NFL rule about no singular name?

1. It has to be the LA area, Anaheim would be acceptable.

2. Yes, it has to follow NFL naming rules.

3 days left and out of 32 participants I've received 5 entries.

Make that 6. :D

Tell you what, I had a lot of fun putting that together. It'd be neat to get another chance like that.

philly.png

I'm a little confused on how we send it to you. In the e-mail, do we send you a link to the page where our concept is? I don't understand.

-E.A.R.

He wants the actual file attached to the e-mail.

philly.png

So, do I upload to photobucket if I am going to give you a link. I can make my photobucket account private for now, if this is the case. I'm ready to send mine in, though I'm still uncertain as to how I do send it in.

-E.A.R.

So, do I upload to photobucket if I am going to give you a link. I can make my photobucket account private for now, if this is the case. I'm ready to send mine in, though I'm still uncertain as to how I do send it in.

-E.A.R.

You can just add a link directly to the image, or you can add it as an attachment. Just send either, YOUR CHOICE to the email address.

Archived