CCSLC Final Four 2007

Nick 1733

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks nick - the rules specified that once a project was submitted to you it would be final, so i wanted clarification since the deadline was extended - i really appreciate it and will have something to you by the new deadline!

jldesigns404eo.png

thanks nick - the rules specified that once a project was submitted to you it would be final, so i wanted clarification since the deadline was extended - i really appreciate it and will have something to you by the new deadline!

Which is in 10 hours.

...unless it gets extended. Again.

philly.png

Voting has been delayed. Since this didn't turn out like I would have hoped, what we're going to do is put all the participants in each bracket up against eachother. So, everyone will vote for the top TWO in each bracket. Then we'll have 8 left, so then we can do our 'final four' from there, since many were not able to turn in an entry.

if you wanted to maintain the head-to-head bracket format, you could put 5 teams in each region with the top seed getting a 2 round "bye" - 2 vs. 5 & 3 vs. 4 in the first round, winners in the second round, winner vs. #1 seed in the regional final...just a thought

jldesigns404eo.png

if you wanted to maintain the head-to-head bracket format, you could put 5 teams in each region with the top seed getting a 2 round "bye" - 2 vs. 5 & 3 vs. 4 in the first round, winners in the second round, winner vs. #1 seed in the regional final...just a thought

The problem is I don't have enough entries to do something like that.

The problem is I don't have enough entries to do something like that.

according to the first post in this thread, you have 20 entries...5 per region x 4 regions = 20

just a thought

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived