Saintsfan new year challenge

Saintsfan

Through Democratic process, it has been decided that the names for the NHL teams are The Milwaukee Choppers and The Seattle Tsunamis. Now we need to design the teams' logos. I'll leave entries open for a couple of weeks for this so no great rush. No uniforms yet please, that will come later. Colors are up to you, but in the uniform round people will be able to change the colors in the logos if they wish.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It be cool if people did full logo sets with main logos, secondary logos, wordmarks, etc. But that might take a while. I won't be designing a logo in this round, logos not really being my forte, but I will definately be involved in the uniform design process.

P.S.  When posting logos, be sure to make note of the RGB or CMYK color values used.

Am I the first in? I'm not sure that?s a good thing. Oh well, here goes.

Seattle Tsunami:

http://www.cobaltcube.com/concepts/seattletsunami.gif

(No C&P needed!)

With black outlines (i think it looks better, but i'm not sure)

http://www.cobaltcube.com/concepts/seattletsunami2.gif

(No C&P needed!)

Comments, recommendations, stealing with attribution, ...all welcome.)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Someone replyed to the old topic, so, here goes a new reply to the recent topic, ...to make everything even. Horay!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Oh thats goods Hrivnak! I think the colors would work well for a Seattle based team, sort of like the Mariners, or Seahawks. So far some good work has come in on this! Plenty of time left so no panic yet, but keep them coming in!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I didn't know if Choppers was supposed to represent lumberjacks or motorcycles, so I combined them both into one concept.

http://www.atlscript.org/mike/temp/choppers.jpg

(no C&P needed)

No green & blue... I must be slipping...

One of the reasons I like this name is the ambiguity, I think it was suggested to represent Harley Davidsons local connections, but I think a wood chopper is equally valid for a team from Milwaukee.

Nice job with the designs Hrivnak.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I took the liberty of designing a secondary logo and wordmark for the Milwaukee Choppers...

No need to c/p

And if I ever get the hang of the trace option in Illustrator, I'll figure out a decent motorcycle logo for 'em, too...

Very sweet. The marketing potential for gear with this kind of theme would be HUGE. Mind you, I'm sure a few bikies might object, but ah stuff em  :cool:

Archived