Wiffleball Jersey Design

speedy

Alright, let me explain this a little bit. A group of my old high school buddies get a league together every summer with 3 players per team. We play in my backyard which we spent a year modeling to be just like Fenway (Yes, there's a monster with a working scoreboard, but it's only 200 feet from homeplate not 310). I'll have pictures up for sure when we start playing again. So anyway, we always have jerseys made up with our creative (usually dumb) team names. I made the first two seasons to show a little history, as you can tell the first one modeled after the Bruins, and the last to after the Brewers. The "WH" patch on the 2006 version, stands for White Horse Beach. Oh, and they call me K-Rod becuase Peter Gammons once called me the Roger Clemens of Wiffleball. Not really, but he would if he saw me. So anyway, here they are... what do you think?

Brewins.png

I like the Jerseys but i really like the WH logo more than the beer barrel man. I think if you added some yellow to that you should use it on the new jerseys. Also do you guys play near Billerica, MA? I only ask because I've seen a wiffleball fenway park there like you are talking about.

I like the Jerseys but i really like the WH logo more than the beer barrel man. I think if you added some yellow to that you should use it on the new jerseys. Also do you guys play near Billerica, MA? I only ask because I've seen a wiffleball fenway park there like you are talking about.

You're speaking of Petke (?) Park -- the one that's mentioned on PBS.

I think that's a great idea, actually. I need to gather some friends together. (and build a wiffle ball stadium).

Do you guys have an actual season / tournament? Or do you just play?

philly.png

You're speaking of Petke (?) Park -- the one that's mentioned on PBS.

I think that's a great idea, actually. I need to gather some friends together. (and build a wiffle ball stadium).

Do you guys have an actual season / tournament? Or do you just play?

No, we don't play near Billerica, but I know what you're talking about. There's actually another replica Fenway wiffleball field in Northern New Hampshire, near the Saco River. Not sure of the town's name though.

Yeah, it's an actual season followed by a tournament. We usualy play a couple games a week starting either in April or May depending on the weather. The top four teams move onto the tournament which usually starts the beggining of August (to accomodate the fall semester). We all played high school ball (graduating in '06) and one of us actually plays college ball for a top flight D3 school. So we're all extremely competitive, and it can get a bit serious. Sure it's only wiffleball, but you throw 21 grown men and multiple cases of beer into a competitive atmosphere and you have one helluva time.

As for our park, it's right near the beach, so on certain days there's winds swirling everywhere and it's damn near impossible to crack homeruns.

Archived