Would you prefer?

Saintsfan

You go up and not for the money, although that is a bonus.  You go up to show what you can do.  Also, you go up because what would the team think if you said "Oh, I don't want to get promoted, I want to stay and help this team."  Honestly, who would give up there shot to go to the show.  

Which of the 4 major sports titles would you most like to win?

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Of the 4 major sports, it would definetely be the Super Bowl. There's no bigger showcase in North American sports to show your stuff. but if you included motorsports, it would be the Indianapolis 500. :)

QUESTION: In my opinion, race car drivers are athletes. Do you think they are? support you answer with good reasons too...

What would you prefer?  One guy that is your team's captain with respect throughout the league.  Or rotate the captaincy to either show leadership throughout the team or the lack there of such leadership?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

To Epper's question: No, I don't think they are athletes. Athletes IMO should be self-propelled, with only protective equipment. I know they need to be in top physical condition, because it's physically demanding, but so is being in the military. Racing is in a category of it's own.

To Puckguy's question: one guy. People need a leader. To have one guy to look to in difficult situations is important. As much as it would be nice to have a bunch of leaders, it's true that too many chefs spoil the broths. Strong followers are every bit as important as a strong leader. Besides... it's impossible to have everybody leading... because somebody has to be last in line.

Next question: As a football running back, would you rather be big and able to run over defenders like Jerome Bettis, or be small and have to run around them like Barry Sanders. (Keep in mind that smaller guys feel the hits more.)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

What would you prefer? One guy that is your team's captain with respect throughout the league. Or rotate the captaincy to either show leadership throughout the team or the lack there of such leadership?

whether you agree with it or not erik, you gotta admit that theyre winning with that system.

if it aint broke, dont fix it

Next question: As a football running back, would you rather be big and able to run over defenders like Jerome Bettis, or be small and have to run around them like Barry Sanders. (Keep in mind that smaller guys feel the hits more.)

In a bold move, SyPhi has decided to answer his own question! (Mostly because I think I've got a better one.)

I'd rather be the little quick guy. Sure the hits come harder, but nothing beats the feeling of making a quick move and breaking into open field, knowing you've got the speed to take it all the way.

Next question: Would you rather miss the game-tying XP in overtime of the Super Bowl, or never play pro football at all?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Miss the game tying XP in the Super Bowl, playing in the SB will be a dream come true for anyone.

Would you perfer playing you entire career in anomity with the Arizona Cardinals of the NFL or becoming a CFL legend and a 10-time Grey Cup Winner with any CFL team?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Miss the game tying XP in the Super Bowl, playing in the SB will be a dream come true for anyone.

Would you perfer playing you entire career in anomity with the Arizona Cardinals of the NFL or becoming a CFL legend and a 10-time Grey Cup Winner with any CFL team?

Being Canadian, I'll refrain from answering. I want to see an American response.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Okay then...

If a tree that is as tall as the speed of light falls in the forest at the speed of light and nobody is around when it happens, but someone does walk by top of where the tree stood ten and half days later, does it make a sound?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I prefer the conundrum, "If Helen Keller fell in the forest, would she make a sound."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Next question: Would you rather miss the game-tying XP in overtime of the Super Bowl, or never play pro football at all?

This is a trick question... If the game is in OT, you wouldn't be making a game-tying attempt!

Ha! You got it!

... it wasn't supposed to be a trick question. It should read "to send the game to overtime"

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived