Preds new logo

josh_cat_eyes

I found this logo on some site somewhere and I noticed that it was "more complete" and looked alot better then the other one. I also noticed that this one has a R and the otherone only has a TM. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but I am guessing it does.

New:

trureui.jpg

Old:

rayrey.gif

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One is probably the rasterised version of the official vector file and the other is probably someones own rasterized version of someones own vectored version of a bitmap. I highly dobut that it is a new logo...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I think its just a different rendering of the same logo. One person just put more detail into it and did a better job than the other. I don't think the logo is changing.

Agreed.

What was the "some site" you found it on? Since you didn't identify it, I have a feeling you already knew it wasn't an official update, just a fan version.

It's where I sit.

If this is any indication, the official alt logo has had two different shades of Red since the beginning. Here are all of the many colors of that alt uniform (and logo):

NashvillePredators_AUC_9999_SOL.jpg

It really is hideous.

The Preds have three logos that don't match each other - they don't look like the work of the same designer at all.

Awful. Just awful.

And as said above, the last thing this needs is more detail, with a new outline and extra shading.

Mmmmmmmmmm...please sir, can I have some more Mustard to go with that Orange???

I think it's a great logo. Bad logos Washington Caps one-legged bird and Washington Wizards! Okay I can understand if you hate over-detailed logos, do you also hate the Chicago Blackhawks logo (one of the greatest) which happens to have a lot of colors in it. I'm trying to figure out why people hate this logo, it baffles me.

I think it's a great logo. Bad logos Washington Caps one-legged bird and Washington Wizards! Okay I can understand if you hate over-detailed logos, do you also hate the Chicago Blackhawks logo (one of the greatest) which happens to have a lot of colors in it. I'm trying to figure out why people hate this logo, it baffles me.

Because it's ugly.

Archived