Preds new logo

josh_cat_eyes

I don't think the logo of the Nashville Predators is that ugly. Some people can be abnormally cruel.

We're not cruel, we're honest.

heh, I've always liked the Preds alt logo, but any of yall watch Bleach? cus it just occurred to me, that cat looks like a hollow.

You're right, it does.

Renji knows just what to do as well...

Renji.jpg

Howl, Zabimaru! :D

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugly logo before, ugly logo now.

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah I don't like this update any better than the old one. I don't really like any of the Predators logos as much. The Primary is ok but I hate their alts

I don't think the logo of the Nashville Predators is that ugly. Some people can be abnormally cruel.

We wouldn't want to hurt the logo's feelings, now would we?

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

We wouldn't want to hurt the logo's feelings, now would we?

Logos are people too? :unsure:

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

untitled.jpg

powerrangersyellow1c.jpg

Poor Thuy Trang. Cut down before the prime of her career. :cry:

Well how long did you expect her to last? I mean, look at those pecs!

the only person to have anything of a respectable career after the show was Amy Jo Johnson. everyone elses career went to :censored:. I figured Thuy Trang would be another Lucy Liu. but being on MMPR pretty much killed any chance of a serious career.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Hey, I've always wondered, and here's the place to ask.

I was into Power Rangers in 2nd grade, had the toys and all. Why were there those little icons on the center diamonds on the toys? They weren't there on the show. I never got that. I also never got why they would try to win with the Megazord tank, then the Megazord, then Megazord with Dragonzord, then the Megadragonzord, and then when all else failed, the Ultrazord. Why didn't they just use the Ultrazord for everybody? I don't think Zordon and Alpha 5 made them reimburse gas money.

Because that means you have fewer toys to sell.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was into Power Rangers in 2nd grade, had the toys and all.

You have no idea how :censored: ing old you just made me feel. When I was in 2nd grade, I was all about Voltron, AKA Power Rangers v0.7 Beta. I wore out that page in the '85 Sears Wish Book just looking at all the stuff, and still regret selling it at a garage sale when I was 13.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Cheat Commandos! Buy all our playsets and toys!

I try to avoid using "lol" because simply put, I just don't laugh out loud at a lot of what I see on the internets.

You sir, just made me lol.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

You have no idea how :censored: ing old you just made me feel. When I was in 2nd grade, I was all about Voltron, AKA Power Rangers v0.7 Beta. I wore out that page in the '85 Sears Wish Book just looking at all the stuff, and still regret selling it at a garage sale when I was 13.

Heck, when I ws in 2nd Grade, Babe Ruth was still the all time home run king!

It's where I sit.

Heck, when I ws in 2nd Grade, Babe Ruth was still the all time home run king!

:lol:

No kidding.

Heck - we were only a couple of years out from Neil Armstrong walking on the Moon for me...

To be exact the worst logo in pro sports is the bufflaslug

To be exact, there is no exact worst logo in pro sports. No panel of official experts has ever gotten together to officially determine this. So please stop trying to speak on other people's behalf and wipe that stupid B) from your signature.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

1. Yes there is. And this is it.

2. Yes we did get together. I think it was on a Tuesday.

3. No comment on his sig.

4. Did your invite get lost, or were you not invited to the meeting?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I used to get excited every year waiting for the Wish Book to come out so I could see all the pictures of the Transformer and Voltron toys (and then beg like heck for Santa to get them for me.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

heh, I didn't know there was a meeting, mero, why aint you tell me? :D

I think you might have got Roger's invite, and he got yours.

Perhaps you thought it was direct mail advertising and chucked it out.

Both Gordie's were there. Pcgd was there. Chris was there. Pantone sent an apology.

There was a guy named Fabio, and I don't know who he was, but he was there.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

the only person to have anything of a respectable career after the show was Amy Jo Johnson. everyone elses career went to :censored:. I figured Thuy Trang would be another Lucy Liu. but being on MMPR pretty much killed any chance of a serious career.

And the car accident didn't help, either.

Amy Jo was awesome. She's the only reason I watched MMPR. Well, her and the Australian chick that replaced her.

philly.png

heh, I didn't know there was a meeting, mero, why aint you tell me? :D

I think you might have got Roger's invite, and he got yours.

Perhaps you thought it was direct mail advertising and chucked it out.

Both Gordie's were there. Pcgd was there. Chris was there. Pantone sent an apology.

There was a guy named Fabio, and I don't know who he was, but he was there.

heh, I know a guy from Rio named Fabio, might've been him.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived