Nike Bataround "THROWBACK" jerseys

HatManTC

Nike Bataround "Throwback"

BONILLAREP.jpg

sure these might not be true throwback unis they do look pretty nice in my opinion. its sucks being a Indians fan, we always seem to get shafted when it comes to merchandise like this

GRACEREP.jpg

i like this one a whole lot.

STRAWBERRYREP.jpg

this one is also revesable, and has horizontal pinstipes and a corrections number on it. also comes with a drug connect.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...

MCGEEREP.jpg

So cool. Only would have been better if they used the old school STL.

I saw that too and thought the same thing about it being really cool. Usually I'm not into stuff like this, but that one caught me. I do prefer Sluggerbird to the STL in this case, actually.

Had this been under $50 I was gonna give some thought to it. But $70 for a fan jersey that isn't even a primary team color... I just can't do that.

STRAWBERRYREP.jpg

this one is also revesable, and has horizontal pinstipes and a corrections number on it. also comes with a drug connect.

Just as a note, there was an article about Darryl Strawberry from a local source a while back.

He's now living in St. Charles, MO with his wife and has by all accounts gotten his life on track. They're big into community service, and while I don't remember exactly what they do, they run programs, and I believe he uses his past mistakes to teach others.

I honestly don't like the Detroit ones too much.

GIBSONDETREP.jpg

They look nice, but I think they tried to hard with the throwback thing. The Tigers, although they do have some orange in their away jerseys, are known for the colors navy and white. The Tigers have had one primary logo throughout their history, the old Detroit D. Yes, I know, sometimes it has a Tiger walking through it. But, anyways, using the script logo just shows that they wanted too badly to make it look old.

I guess they could've used the logo I use as my avatar too. Would've been much better than the script one.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Full wordmark on one breast = terrible idea.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I dunno, I find them rather "meh."

Although who does Philadelphia think they are, stealing the Colorado Rapids color scheme?

SCHMIDTREP.jpg

congratulations you have just talked out of your ass!

that is the old phillies color sheme before the current logos so think next time!

Although who does Philadelphia think they are, stealing the Colorado Rapids color scheme?

SCHMIDTREP.jpg

that is the old phillies color sheme before the current logos so think next time!

It's sarcasm, dummy.

Think before you post.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

SCHMIDTREP.jpg

lamicus' joke

---------------

your head

SCHMIDTREP.jpg

Umm, he was making a joke.

But on topic, I think the Pirates and Mets look good. That's about it. And they really messed up on the Yankees, Tigers, and Twins.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

SCHMIDTREP.jpg

Umm, he was making a joke.

But on topic, I think the Pirates and Mets look good. That's about it. And they really messed up on the Yankees, Tigers, and Twins.

ok dude next time you do that please put a note that it was a joke, sorry agin dude!

Technically, baby blue wasn't ever part of their scheme, as it was only found in the road uniform. That's like saying gray is a part of every current team's (minus the Padres) scheme.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm a Twins fan, but I don't like this at all.

KILLEBREWREP.jpg

I love that old logo, but not like this. They dropped the ball.

Now how much better would this look if they had used the "TC" logo instead?

And #34 Puckett as well.

The look of most of these, plus the other teams player choices is much more 80's, so the Killebrew name being 60's doesn't mesh as well with the 80's feel of this look.

I don't hate it, but it would have to be a real bargain price to pay for one.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived