Best NCAA Final Four logo EVER

dbackdiehard17

What's the best final four logo that you can remember?

All I remember from the past few years is a bunch of garbage logos, though the new orleans one was pretty sweet.

MENS-FF_lgfufndx5q7x5umxjax5.gif

YOUR THOUGHTS

Best and worst final four logos EVERRRRRRRRRRR

(Just for the record: This year's is so plain and dull... Alright, we get it Georgia, you're the Peach State. now can we move on to something creative)

MENS-FF_1tz9h4bscpe3rritmg4g.gif

It's amusing how each city gets stuck with a certain theme - if you're New Orleans, the logo must be jazz-related. San Antonio must have an Alamo pictured. St. Louis will only have the arch, Atlanta gets a peach, etc.

Anyway, I always liked Charlotte's 1994 logo but can't find it on the internets.

One big problem is that the NCAA has a limited rotation of Final Four cities because they stick to domes. So we don't get to find out what a Final Four-Washington DC logo would look like.

It's amusing how each city gets stuck with a certain theme - if you're New Orleans, the logo must be jazz-related. San Antonio must have an Alamo pictured. St. Louis will only have the arch, Atlanta gets a peach, etc.

San Antonio's '08 has a cowboy hat but no Alamo, thankfully.

My pick is from 1997:

final1s.jpg

EDIT: Here's the 1994 Charlotte logo (http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/4/4/9/9/5/webimg/21790336_o.jpg)

I liked how in 2003 and 2004 the Women's Final Four was played in the same city as the men's tournament from the year before. I personally preferred the 2004 Women's Final Four logo over the similar men's one from 2003:

2004_d1_w_logo.jpg

One big problem is that the NCAA has a limited rotation of Final Four cities because they stick to domes. So we don't get to find out what a Final Four-Washington DC logo would look like.

How much you wanna bet it'd have either the capitol dome or the Washington Monument on it.

Anyway, for sheer uncreativity, THIS takes the cake:

2006ncaa_ff.gif

I think my hometown deserves a little more than "we're in Wisconsin." Especially now when we have something to base a decent logo off of:

artmuseum.jpg

San Antonio's '08 has a cowboy hat but no Alamo, thankfully.

My pick is from 1997:

final1s.jpg

EDIT: Here's the 1994 Charlotte logo (http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/4/4/9/9/5/webimg/21790336_o.jpg)

I liked how in 2003 and 2004 the Women's Final Four was played in the same city as the men's tournament from the year before. I personally preferred the 2004 Women's Final Four logo over the similar men's one from 2003:

2004_d1_w_logo.jpg

Ah great memories from that year

• LMU locked this topic

Archived