Fantasy hockey jersey

DelayedPenalty

It took me a while to find the time to do this, but the time has come! My fantasy hockey team, the Albanmar Beavers, was in need of a logo and uniform. Thanks to ltravisjr they now have an amazing logo! Here's a jersey idea I put together (rather quickly, I apologize if it's a little sloppy), it's just the front, but I think you get the idea.

Beaver-Jersey.png

C&C welcome like always. Hopefully I'll have some free time later this week and I can come up with some others/a full uniform.

I actually like these colors blended together (always been a fan of the Hokies getup). One thing that does bug me is, the inability to decifer between the Crest and Jersey. Maybe try adding some white in select areas?

I like it. Kind of looks like the Sharks template, but you used maroon and orange well, and in the right places. My only complaint would to be to put a white outline around the beaver to make it stand out more. Good job using colors that arent frequently used together, though.

I like it. Kind of looks like the Sharks template, but you used maroon and orange well, and in the right places. My only complaint would to be to put a white outline around the beaver to make it stand out more. Good job using colors that arent frequently used together, though.

I pretty much agree with all of that. Nice job.

Archived