Sign in to follow this  
Hoopskid

NBA 1 Major change

Just got some information from a friend that for the 2007-08 season there will be 1 MAJOR change and a few little tweaks. Anybody have any clue for what team, and what's going on?

Um... i guess we can also take predictions.

I'm gonna predict the hawks, mainly because a logo was going around, and in a pdf i found a new hawk head.

haha yah i didn't say it was, i'm just saying it got spread around. Ok if you KNOW for sure, then that's ok. Just that was what i thought. So we know Hawks aren't changing. Do you know who is?

haha yah i didn't say it was, i'm just saying it got spread around. Ok if you KNOW for sure, then that's ok. Just that was what i thought. So we know Hawks aren't changing. Do you know who is?

Uhhh, not any that I can mention.

umm Oklahoma City Sonics?

Unless Bennett has changed his mind recently, the Sonics won't be moving until 2008 at the earliest.

I doubt it, they just got new alts.... Maybe kings moving too LV haha.

Pretty sure nets r going to brooklyn in 09

umm Oklahoma City Sonics?

Thats a pretty large typo... I think you meant to spell "Oklahoma", K-A-N-S-A-S. :P

Why would an Oklahoma City ownership group buy the Sonics to move them to Kansas City? :therock:

Why would they move? Sure the team is bad, but atleast they sell tickets, or last i checked they did.

nets aren't moving until the season after next, so they won't switch until then, and the Clippers are too stubborn to change, so that narrows it down to the Wizards and Wolves in my mind. Wizards seem to like that new gold jersey, so maybe they are working more gold into their look. They also could spring for jerseys designed like that alt. (mismatched shorts anyone?) The Wolves could be doing this, but teams usually get new looks to erase a bad chapter and start on a good one, the wolves would be doing pretty much the opposite.

^straight from my mind to the computer, pay it no thought.^

Why would they move? Sure the team is bad, but atleast they sell tickets, or last i checked they did.

A-R-E-N-A (Which is also bollocks, mind you, but that's the official reasoning).