Help the MLB

WISDUCK

This will have slightly less impact than the petition to ditch the buffaslug. I'm going to start a petition to make every-other Friday a national holiday. That might have just as much of an impact.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

MLB Junior Executive: "Hey boss, there's an online petition to keep MLB Extra Innings on Charter, Dish Network, etc."

MLB Senior Executive: "Whoza whatsis now?"

Online petitions accomplish nothing. If you really want to do something productive, you should catapult yourselves into the side of MLB Headquarters. That'll show em you're serious.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Online petitions accomplish nothing. If you really want to do something productive, you should catapult yourselves into the side of MLB Headquarters. That'll show em you're serious.

I was going to suggest setting oneself on fire in the middle of Yankee Stadium. But this may be cheaper, what with gas prices and all.

philly.png

I was going to suggest setting oneself on fire in the middle of Yankee Stadium. But this may be cheaper, what with gas prices and all.

$4.93 (US$, converted) in the Greater Vancouver Region this morning. Time to buy that catapult for work...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived