Good Grief!

speedo

When I started this thread, I didn't realize this had been posted previously...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...p;p=entry

...but honest-ta-Gawd, I hadn't seen these thirds before:

Lewiston MAINEiacs (photo credit - Ron Morin):

Lewston.jpg

Sorry for regurgitating old stuff...

One of the top 5 best alt jerseys. Ever.

It's simplicity is what makes it awesome.

I can't say that I'm "gaga" over these jerseys; the preponderance of Grey is a bit too much for my taste.

That said, I love the shoulder patch in which the MAINEiac facial features are superimposed on the outline of the State of Maine. That's an outstanding secondary mark.

In fact, I'd have used a Blue State of Maine with facial features as the crest on the front of the third jerseys. The Blue would have broken-up the monotony of the Grey jersey.

In my opinion, THAT would make for a great third jersey.

All QMJHL jerseys (and OHL and WHL) only have two Reebok swoosh patches: one in the traditional spot on the back below the collar and in the front on the front right side just above where the Captain C or A would go. The socks and pants also have one each.

At least the Canadian Hockey League's jerseys are made with the same material and respect as the NHL.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I love the shoulder patch in which the MAINEiac facial features are superimposed on the outline of the State of Maine. That's an outstanding secondary mark.

Totally agree. I was about to type that. But should have known BiB would be Johnny on the spot. :D

• LMU locked this topic

Archived