Le Quebecois is back...

Le Québécois

Can you point me toward which jersey template that is Im lookin for one with the actual wrinkles.

I've been trying to get a copy of this as well. I believe it's UniformJipetto's creation.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you point me toward which jersey template that is Im lookin for one with the actual wrinkles.

I've been trying to get a copy of this as well. I believe it's UniformJipetto's creation.

it is but I change it a bit to be usable on MSPaint (which is what I use)

If you want a copy of it, gimme your e-mail in PM...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Two REALLY SERIOUS questions:

Will Liechtenstein ever play Switzerland in hockey now that the Swiss Army has invaded Liechtenstein?

What is the average age of the Vatican City player? Must be 65 or so.

By the way, the Vatican jersey would look even cooler with a clerical collar. :D

ALBANIA IS BADASS. They better put together a hockey team in time for the Vancouver Olympics. That two-headed eagle cannot go to waste.

I think Qatar does have a team. I know Kuwait does (or did). I like the Qatari look, though. It doesn't need a crest to get its point across, it's unique in its own way (and that deep red-brown is one of my favorite colors in flagdom because it's one of the few that have it.)

As for the Vactian, all I have to say is...

:blink: White Pants?

I'm still waiting for a Kiribati sweater, that flag was MADE for a hockey concept. ^_^

philly.png

Instead of a penalty box, they have a confession box.

"Father, I committed two cross-checks and an instigator".

"Very well son....10 rosaries for each cross-check, and your team will play short-handed until you finish. You are hereby absolved of your sins"

I love your jerseys, but I should point out Argentina competes internationally in roller hockey.

Here are some pics of them against Croatia. http://jaka.iprom.si/album35

Regardless, I don't think we'll ever see them (or any of these other teams for that matter) in a major ice hockey tournament, like the World Championships, World Cup, Olympics, World Juniors, etc.

Anyway, awesome work on these! Keep 'em coming!

I think I'll stop this thread, it seems like there's more national hockey team than I thought. I must say that I didn't made any search at all. I only thought it would be funny to imagine teams that Canada would destroy at a world championship... ahahahhahaha

But thanx for the link Pepito...

I'll probably post a few more but I will make more research ahahahhaha

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Please, please, PLEASE keep doing this thread. Keep coming up with concepts. They are fantastic, even if some of these teams that wouldn't seem to have hockey actually do.

Go for the ones least likely to have hockey teams first. For example, Sri Lanka and the Vatican City are classics.

Please, please, PLEASE keep doing this thread. Keep coming up with concepts. They are fantastic, even if some of these teams that wouldn't seem to have hockey actually do.

Go for the ones least likely to have hockey teams first. For example, Sri Lanka and the Vatican City are classics.

I agree.

The key is to do countries that don't have ice -- Sothern Asian, African, Pacific countries.

Keep it up, dude. I think you're on to something here.

philly.png

Archived