Le Quebecois is back...

Le Québécois

Jamaica. You know you want to.

Ooooooooh you bet I want to...

here's a special edition of "The National Hockey Team We'll never see"...

(thanx to Anson Carter for the hair inspiration)

jamaica.png

hahaha! I think his eyes need to be a little more red, but other than that this concept is by far the best I've seen on the boards. :D

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some that haven't been requested yet:

Iroquois Nation

Cherokee Nation

Sioux Nation

Apache Nation

Goeff_Der_Idiot,

there is almost 200 countries on earth. If I take away the 10 or 12 regular countries that have a good national hockey team, it will be a long time before I go Apache or Iroquois in my concepts...

and frankly, do not take this personnal but I have no interest at all in these nations...

especially Iroquois (Mohawks)... They cost me too much back in 1990 when I was a direct financial victim of their blockade...

Oka Crisis

Now I don't want to start a discussion about indian rights and so on and so on... I won't reply!

But don't expect concepts on them... The wound is still open!

Sorry!

PS: Some of you may think I'm a little bit overreacting... You might be right but hey! That's how it goes!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

wales play in red on the whole.

green and white tend to be used as trim or as secondary colours on kits.

some of the other teams need a look at in this respect too.

in the same way italy wear blue, netherlands orange, australia green and gold and new zealand black, many countries have 'national colours' that are not found in their respective flags.

on the whole tho, i like the stuff as you have used some nice detailing and not just used big swarths of colours from the flags.

Here are some that haven't been requested yet:

Iroquois Nation

Cherokee Nation

Sioux Nation

Apache Nation

Goeff_Der_Idiot,

there is almost 200 countries on earth. If I take away the 10 or 12 regular countries that have a good national hockey team, it will be a long time before I go Apache or Iroquois in my concepts...

and frankly, do not take this personnal but I have no interest at all in these nations...

especially Iroquois (Mohawks)... They cost me too much back in 1990 when I was a direct financial victim of their blockade...

Oka Crisis

Now I don't want to start a discussion about indian rights and so on and so on... I won't reply!

But don't expect concepts on them... The wound is still open!

Sorry!

PS: Some of you may think I'm a little bit overreacting... You might be right but hey! That's how it goes!

Dude, I'm sorry. If I had known that, I wouldn't have mentioned those. I just requested them in jest.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

These concepts are awesome. I don't know if Wales has a hockey federation, but I'd love to see what you'd do with their flag.

Actually Wales did have a national team, I'm not sure if they are still competing but they had a women's team a few years back. The jerseys were actually quite cool:

cymruhockeypn2.jpg

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

Have you thought about doing Sealand yet?

One of my all-time favorite places.

http://www.sealandgov.org/

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

These concepts are awesome. I don't know if Wales has a hockey federation, but I'd love to see what you'd do with their flag.

Actually Wales did have a national team, I'm not sure if they are still competing but they had a women's team a few years back. The jerseys were actually quite cool:

cymruhockeypn2.jpg

In the IIHF, Wales competes as a part of the Great Britain federation. However, the home nations of Great Britain sometimes play "unofficial" games against eachother which is most likely what that women's team did.

In the IIHF, Wales competes as a part of the Great Britain federation. However, the home nations of Great Britain sometimes play "unofficial" games against eachother which is most likely what that women's team did.

boy, Canada would reeeeaaaaaally crush them... ahahahahhaha :flagcanada:

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Hi,

It's been a few weeks since I posted here..

I've been sick...

I finally got out of the hospital, back on my feet and ready to post concepts....

Here's my first ones...

I thought it would be funny to do concepts of national hockey team we'll never see...

enjoy!

C and C welcome...

nice to be back....

albania.png

argentina.png

srilanka.png

and of course.... the powerfull team...

macedonia.png

All the concepts in this thread are fantastic. Is it just me, though, or is the sun logo on the Argentina jersey a tad off-center?

^That India one would look great on ice, but they'd have to remove the Chakra due to the ban on it appearing in sports. (Not a complaint, just an observation! ;)

Wales is another nice one - the other Home Countries would also lend themselves to jerseys.

And after Macau - is Hong Kong SAR not far off? ;)

Apu's last name should be arched so that it doesn't go on to the sleeves. With many international hockey teams, they have sponsorships on either the lower back or upper chest - perfect spot for a Kwik-E-Mart badge.

Love the Bahamas, great use of colours and design.

Any chance you can do Libya? I think I asked before you must have missed it. (doh)

Not sure if you've done Brazil yet, but if you haven't please do.

Macedonia (FYROM) has some interesting possibilities.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Archived