Ottawa Senators red or black in RBK Edge?

Legion

I gots to know- are the Sens going with their red or black jersey pattern next season as their dark set when the RBK Edge jerseys are introduced? Some redesign entirely?

I ask because they are the only team whose home, road, and alternate are completely different patterns from each other.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, if any of us knew that I'm pretty sure we would have said so by now.

But if I had to guess, I'd say they'll ditch the red and go with the black, along with a redesigned (and matching) white version (at east that's what I'm hoping). I hate their current white jerseys and that boring, wussy looking old Senator logo.

I think they'll go with the design of their current alt in both black and white options:

There's an idea I can totally get behind, as that alt is completely awesome.

p1793227nm.jpg

I hope they use that pattern, and go with a red and a white. I find nothing unique with the black jerseys at all. Tampa, San Jose, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, Los Angeles, and chicago all currently have a black jersey. Though Detroit, Jersey, Calgary, Montreal, Florida, Minnesota, and Chicago where red aswell, Ottawa is the capital of Canada. I feel that because of that they should have a more red, and white scheme, rather then black and white. I feel the same way (a do other) that Washington needs a red, white, and blue colour scheme. Heck they are named the Capitals!

p1793227nm.jpg

I hope they use that pattern, and go with a red and a white. I find nothing unique with the black jerseys at all. Tampa, San Jose, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, Los Angeles, and chicago all currently have a black jersey. Though Detroit, Jersey, Calgary, Montreal, Florida, Minnesota, and Chicago where red aswell, Ottawa is the capital of Canada. I feel that because of that they should have a more red, and white scheme, rather then black and white. I feel the same way (a do other) that Washington needs a red, white, and blue colour scheme. Heck they are named the Capitals!

Now I don't have any inside info, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Lightning go to a blue jersey instead of black for next season.

Now I don't have any inside info, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Lightning go to a blue jersey instead of black for next season.

I'd like to see a complete overhaul, and a colour scheme similar to the Chargers. Only no powder blue!

As much as I HATE the Sens, I'd like to see some barber pole or them going back to the jerseys that had when they broke into the league... I actually really liked the all black with some red accented jerseys... and I feel so dirty saying that...

Barber pole? Are you people serious? That looks absolutely ridiculous.

Ridiculously awesome.

Although I don't think they'll go that route, unfortunately. My guess is something similar to their alt, utilizing gold to try and set them apart from all the other red and black teams. That'd look pretty good too. Even something based on their white jersey, while unlikely, would be an improvement over having three different jerseys.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived