Melbourne Victory FC 2007-08 Concept

Alphabet Man

I'm pretty bored it's so gay, so I thought I'd post this.

I did this a while back, basically a new set for the Melbourne Victory - the biggest club in Australia at the moment (fans, attendances, memberships, on-field performances)

MelbourneVictory2007-08.jpg

Basically, wanted the V on there. Thought the white away might be cool for a change for Asian Champions League matches. I don't know, its all the same basic design, just different placements of colours.

Anyway, I'd probally like to get some comments on this, I think I might be bothered to fix up parts.

I know one thing, I like the A-League away (then again, I wear gray most of every week, so take that with a grain of salt). I'd like to know why the white sides that are on the A-League home are navy on the Asian version, though.

I'm not sure if I like the gray ones, but the rest of them look Super. I do perfer the ones without a flower though. It looks a little out of place as far as I'm concerned.

The "flower" is the A League logo

180px-A-League_logo.png

That's like having the MLS logo on an American shirt.

As for Alpha's unis, I prefer the Asia set over the Domestic set for both.

As 'Scrim says, why the white sides on the Home? I prefer the Navy.

But apart from that, they're very nice.

heh, I was wondering what that was, and here I was thinking it was a sponsor. heh, move that thing to the sleeves and you're in business, Alpha. heh, that might be job #2 for ya, make an A-league logo that looks a whole lot less like a flower :D

heh, I was wondering what that was, and here I was thinking it was a sponsor. heh, move that thing to the sleeves and you're in business, Alpha. heh, that might be job #2 for ya, make an A-league logo that looks a whole lot less like a flower :D

Yeah, having it as a sleeve patch would look much better. But I'm not sure what the rules are.

Yeh the A-League follows the Australian tradition (AFL and NRL) of putting the league logo where it is on this one.

I thought a white thing on the side might be cool for a change. Pretty much so the club can have 4 shirts to market...not sure how many would buy 4 $130 shirts though.

Personally, I like the Asia sets. But wanted to make the silver away strip like a traditonal away strip for the Victory for years to come for away games outside Victoria.

Archived