Retro Phoenix Coyotes alternate concept

elliott

For this one, I wanted to see what a modern green coyotes jersey would look like, so I took the old home and switched some things around. I flipped the green and black completely. I took out the wierd stripe designs, replacing it with a solid stripe. Also, I used the current primary logo replacing the abstract logo and removed the shoulder logos

C+C Please!

green-alternate-coyotes.gif

The sharp angles in the template just don't work with that logo and font IMO. It would work if the coyote head was coming out of a triangle, like the Sharks or Penguins, but not as-is. I'd either make a different logo, or use a different template, maybe something similar to the Blues? Just a thought.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

IMO, it`s much better than what they wear right now... I always thought that their nuew uniform is a downgrade from the one they had...

In the one they have right now, the logo seems out of place probably because onf the stripings on the sweater...

Your concept is good Elliot. I would only switch the numbers on the sleeves because it`s 19 on the back and 91 on the sleeves...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I really like this. I'm amused by the title of this thread refering to it as retro. I understand what you meant, but it still seems amusing to me that you made a retro jersey concept. Seems contradictory. Anyways, I really like the black at the top, and the sleeve stripes look nice. Someone said they don't like the font. I like the number font, but I agree when it comes to the nameplate font. Other than that, they're nice.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Thanks for all of your positive comments!

Switched the numbers so they weren't backwards. Added moons to the shoulders, although you can barely see them. C+C please!

green-alternate-coyotes2.gif

BTW Le Quebecois, I saw your green coyotes jersey, and I really like it!

Archived