Ferrari hockey concept

JCC

This is my ferrari hockey jersey concept for the NCHL National Cars Hockey League, a league I create for fun. I'm now working on a cadillac concept. Hope you like it, tell me what you think about it.

ferrariconceptfinal.png

I like em. I think there's a really nice color scheme going on there. At first I found the White one a bit too bright, but I got used to it after a minute. I'm not sure which one I'd prefer, but, for the sake of experimentation, I'd like to see the sleeve and bottom stripe colors reversed. (With Red being the big stripe and yellow the accent.)

I really, really like the Red jerseys. My one issue is, the 9 on the sleeve runs into the black line in an awkward place.

Also, my local Jewish Community Center thanks you for putting their name (and, I later noticed, yours) on the jersey.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Separately, these are nice jerseys. The issue with the sleeve numbers/shoulder patches being a bit too big has already been mentioned, so I won't pile on there.

However, taken together as a set, it doesn't really work. The two jerseys are just too inconsistent between each other. You have different striping patterns on each, and black is much more prominent on the red jersey than it is on the white. It even appears that there are different nameplate fonts on each.

I think you've got to work a little more on making a set of jerseys rather than just two jerseys that look good. These sorts of inconsistencies really make them look disjointed.

Also, my local Jewish Community Center thanks you for putting their name (and, I later noticed, yours) on the jersey.

Ha :P

The jerseys look really good, the yellow and red look great together. But, the differences in striping makes them look like two completely different designs

Here is the beginnings of my first project in more than a year here. I missed all you guys!

Lambo1-1.png

I figured because Lamborghini's are often considered more exotic (simply because they're a bit more rare than Ferrari's), I'd go a bit more exotic with the jersey. I used Italian colors, though I was torn between the green color for Italy, and using the 30th Anniversary Diablo SE purple. Also, being a European jersey, I went with a sublimated gradient style not unlike soccer jerseys. I'll finish this concept sometime over the next week, most likely.

I've also changed the name of my graphics company from Summit Graphic Studios to counter-productions.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Here is the beginnings of my first project in more than a year here. I missed all you guys!

Lambo1-1.png

I figured because Lamborghini's are often considered more exotic (simply because they're a bit more rare than Ferrari's), I'd go a bit more exotic with the jersey. I used Italian colors, though I was torn between the green color for Italy, and using the 30th Anniversary Diablo SE purple. Also, being a European jersey, I went with a sublimated gradient style instead of straight up. I'll finish this concept sometime over the next week, most likely.

I've also changed the name of my graphics company from Summit Graphic Studios to counter-productions.

very nice

thats awesome, freakin awesome. i love the gradient style of the jersey, you couldnt have done better with the colors.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived