Mariners concept

Discrim

heh, this one came to me when I was thinkin about the old Ken Griffey games, and back in the day when I used to play em to death. Oddly enough, a couple of the touches I put in were borrowed from past and present Cubs jerseys (as in about 100 years ago and right now, in that order)...and you can thank the Brewers for the hat inspiration. only thing truly M's inspired is the shoulder stripe, which mimics the top of their primary logo (and that, too, is taken from elsewhere...Rice baseball). anyways, enjoy!

Marinersalt.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Like it... colours and all. Different enough.

Maybe a little too "practice-like" for major league... reminds me of something you'd see in softball (especially the shoulder stripes)

Good Job!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Like the teal. A bit like all you other word, it's interesting. Would be interested to see it on a real shirt.

heh, if nothing else, it'd be the only one of its kind. I'd be more inclined to put Griffey on it than Ichiro if I ever get around to whipping myself up one, though, cus he's still one of my favorite players...even though he's a stinkin Red nowadays. Downside to that being a decent, solid shade of teal's kinda hard to find (oddly, I can always find a Carolina Panther-ish neon blue, despite the fact that they're just about the only team that uses it)

elliot: thanks...heh, at least you didn't rail on about how it's the ugliest template you've ever seen :D funny you think it more resembles a hockey template...ironically, I did base the temps I use now off RC's hockey temp. Did hockey first, and then hacked away at the sleeves for other sports. not exactly the way most go about it, but works for me.

and for the heck of mention, if you aint guessed by now, the element borrowed from distant Cubs past is the clashing placket with the name on it. What was inspired by the modern Cubs jersey isn't the left chest logo, as you might be thinking, but the AL patch on the right sleeve, taken from the blue jerseys' NL logo patch.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived