I guess the Hurricanes DO have new uniforms.

Steve03Merc

I wonder if these are like the basketball jerseys and are form fitting since they have the same type of material cuts as the form fitting jerseys Ohio State and Syracuse are sporting in the post season... anyone know?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear god. These are disgusting. I absolutely hate non-subtle piping. The nameplates are far too small. They have the awkward buttcrack logo. The orange alts are just too bright. They have a weird split in the back. I don't like the disconnected pants stripes.

They remind me of the new WVU jerseys. (home, away, alt (blech))

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

What is the benefit of the split in the front / back as opposed to the sides? It can't possibly add more freedom of movement, right?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Classic sellout - Crap!!!

Miami, always looking to something 'spectaculiar' and always falling short. When You get a new coach, I know things will change - but man, they just keep getting worse.

How about the classic Penn State, Ohio State, USC, etc. Get a style and stay with it!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

2004680655298205700_fs.jpg

I have hated Miami's unis the past 10 years or so since they abandoned the classic look, but of all the changes, these are maybe the best they have looked since. I dont hate these. Really.

Nice job, Miami. Moving up in the world...

Well, as a Cane fan, these don't totally bother me. I am sick of Nike using them as the "testing" ground for their new templates though. The sleeves look really plain and I prefer shoulder numbers as opposed to sleeve numbers. I will wait until I see it on a player to see how the piping/nameplate looks. The Cane/Ibis on the tail looks a little odd. That looks like a good belt buckle cover. The thing I'm glad is that they stuck with outlining numbers. They ruin their baseball/basketball numbers by leaving them single color. I'm glad they didn't give in to black like in basketball too. I'm wondering if orange will remain the "traditional" home jersey here too. Another thing, I wish the jerseys had a contrasting color collar.

Seems like a decent update...just as I was getting used to the bibs. :D

KISSwall09.jpg

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the handlebars on the front of the jersey will totally accentuate the fat players' man-boobs?

Overall not bad. The jersey isn't great, but it isn't as bad as Nike could have made it. I love the pants.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Well, as a Cane fan, these don't totally bother me. I am sick of Nike using them as the "testing" ground for their new templates though. The sleeves look really plain and I prefer shoulder numbers as opposed to sleeve numbers. I will wait until I see it on a player to see how the piping/nameplate looks. The Cane/Ibis on the tail looks a little odd. That looks like a good belt buckle cover. The thing I'm glad is that they stuck with outlining numbers. They ruin their baseball/basketball numbers by leaving them single color. I'm glad they didn't give in to black like in basketball too. I'm wondering if orange will remain the "traditional" home jersey here too. Another thing, I wish the jerseys had a contrasting color collar.

Seems like a decent update...just as I was getting used to the bibs. :D

I agree that compared to the last several Miami sets, this is an improvement. However, I propose an immediate ban on any logo or wordmark placed on the ass. This applies to all sports, in perpetuity -- with the obvious exception of women's beach volleyball.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Archived