I guess the Hurricanes DO have new uniforms.

Steve03Merc

Wow. That joke isn't made in every U of Miami and Bengals thread, and most FSU threads. Brilliant.

The only joke that gets made less is the "of city" joke.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. That joke isn't made in every U of Miami and Bengals thread, and most FSU threads. Brilliant.

Sorry, I didn't realize Bob Hope was a memeber of this forum.

I'll make sure and check with you next time I make a joke to make sure it hasn't bveen used too much already. When memebers of the Miami football team stop committing crimes, we'll stop making the jokes.

Just out of curiousity, what is the last crime a University of Miami player committed? Anybody?

I'll make sure and check with you next time I make a joke to make sure it hasn't bveen used too much already. When memebers of the Miami football team stop committing crimes, we'll stop making the jokes.

I'll make sure and check with you next time I make a joke to make sure it hasn't bveen used too much already.

No problem. Just PM me with your joke proposals and I'll give you the OK or have you rework them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just out of curiousity, what is the last crime a University of Miami player committed? Anybody?

They aren't nicknamed Thug U for no reason. Let's start with Anthony Reddick beating another guy with his football helmet, or Brandon Merriweather stomping on a guy's face. That was this past season. I guess that doesn't count as a crime because it didn't happen on the street after the game like Lamar Thomas (former Miami player and color-analyst for that game) thought it should've gone down. I'm sure I could probably dig up a couple more crimes former Miami players have committed, however I don't have all afternoon to gather info.

haha ok. Since this isn't a football board I won't start with you. But you'll have a harder time finding any "crimes" committed by Miami players in the past 5 years than you will for just about any other school in the Top 25.

They aren't nicknamed Thug U for no reason. Let's start with Anthony Reddick beating another guy with his football helmet, or Brandon Merriweather stomping on a guy's face. That was this past season. I guess that doesn't count as a crime because it didn't happen on the street after the game like Lamar Thomas (former Miami player and color-analyst for that game) thought it should've gone down. I'm sure I could probably dig up a couple more crimes former Miami players have committed, however I don't have all afternoon to gather info.

Mean while back at the Ranch . . .

We are discussing the jerseys gentlemen - take the insults to another board please.

Now, let's get back to business . .

We 'dislike' these jerseys because . . .

a- they are fugly

b- they are the "testing B*tch" for N*ke

c- they have no tradition when it comes to uniforms and have to

change every 2-3 years due to lack of 'class'

d- were talking about uniforms, right?

e- all the above :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• LMU locked this topic

Archived