Hawaii Concept/Template

buckeyes

I just threw a little something together here. I dont even know how to describe it. The only word that comes to mind is Nike. Its definetly out-there and crazy but maybe I could build off of it and make it into a decent template?

hawaiitemplate.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

5823.gif

Reminds me of this. The design was ruled illegal since it broke the "One team in color, one team in white" rule.

Now onto the C&C:

#1: White numbers on a white background is a big no no because then you can't see the number, at all. Imagine sitting farther than 10 feet away from that jersey. Would you be able to make out what number a particular player was???

#2: Colors. I would not be able to tell that this was Hawaii had you not told me in the topic title. In fact, they look more like the New York Jets in the 90s rather than the Hawaii Warriors. Color, hell, idenity recognition is a big factor in a concept. It can make your concept into something that's kinda nice, or it can break your concept into something bad, like this.

#3: As wild and crazy as this concept is, I think my #2 explanation made it clear: Although you meant it to be extreme, it sitll comes off as being plain.

So yeah, IMO not a very good concept. Sorry.

5823.gif

Reminds me of this. The design was ruled illegal since it broke the "One team in color, one team in white" rule.

Does that mean they'd be illegal? Because, if there are rules against its implementation, its not a good concept.

That said, I also don't find them good looking. I think its an interesting idea, but, I'm not quite sure about the execution. I think the number font clashes with the triangle. The pants are awkward. And, like he said, there's nothing about it that says Hawaii.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Archived