Green Uniform Blog

goforbroke

Shouldn't teams like the Boston Celtics, Oakland Athletics and any other team that wears green have orange alts for St. Patrick's Day? :P

....then every team that wears orange like the Orioles, the Giants and the Bobcats should have have green alts?

I saw, I came, I left.

I actually like the Green on St. Pattys day. The Celtics jersey tonight with the gold looked great. Tradition is great and all, but they need that full time. And IMO, the White Sox look better with green.

South Carolina wore green caps yesterday against LSU. They took the damn picture of Ray Tanner wearing the green cap off of USCSports.com, so I can't get the hat pic. It was a solid green cap, with the interlocking SC logo, and a shamrock on the back, instead of the usual Gamecock.

Arizona State, as usual, did as well.

997279.jpeg

South Carolina wore green caps yesterday against LSU. They took the damn picture of Ray Tanner wearing the green cap off of USCSports.com, so I can't get the hat pic. It was a solid green cap, with the interlocking SC logo, and a shamrock on the back, instead of the usual Gamecock.

Arizona State, as usual, did as well.

997279.jpeg

Here's a few pics...

F262065.JPG

F262124.JPG

• LMU locked this topic

Archived