Toronto Blue Jays 1997-2003 uniforms.

Eye

Hey guys, any help here would be appreciated. I am looking for pictures of Blue Jays uniforms from 1997-2003 (we all know in 2003 they changed their logo to the T-Bird, but kept everything else pretty much the same) so that I can vectorize the number fonts (and possibly name fonts.) I looked all over the place, and couldn't really find any good pictures as references so if anyone has any pics, I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance.

I posted this in the requests section, but they tend to get looked over. Sorry for posting this topic again, I just figured that it would get more publicity and hopefully I could get some help by posting it in this subforum.

-E.A.R.

Is it this:

Link

Yes, it is, but I am looking for pictures of actual jerseys so that I can make them as big or as small as I like. In my first post I said I'd vectorize these, well I had a change of heart, and I am just going to rasterize them for my concept. Thanks anyway though, Elliott. Any other help would be appreciated as well, thanks.

-E.A.R.

Hands down, my favorite of the Blue Jays' uniforms.

Modern, yet classic. The two-tone lettering is a nice homage to their original duds, yet feels very contemporary.

And the color scheme....

Agree with just about everything you said. The only thing I don't like is the dark blue stripe in the red numbers/letters on the blue alt jersey. I think that looks pretty bad, though I do like the light blue stripe on in the numbers/letters on the other jerseys.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

• LMU locked this topic

Archived