StPatty33

Avalanche logo concept - Embroidered - UPDATED!

heh, I bet the Scrim Parrot would look better on jeans :P j/k, when can I get my unofficial Avs jeans? :D

Check the first post for an update--I received the patches last night, and they look pretty hot!

EDIT:

On jeans!

CPpatch7.jpg

PUT THEM ON EVERYTHING!

I know Im bringing up an old topic, but did anything come of this? I absolutely loved this logo and I was thinking about it today and found this topic again. Was any email or patch ever sent to the Avs franchise?

I just noticed there is a new Creamers thing for CCSLC this gives out awards. I don't know how the nomination process works or anything, but when I think of logos made on this forum, this one always comes to my mind.

I know its also been like 5 years since a post has been made on this thread, but if its been 5 years and it's still in my head, isn't that noteworthy of the quality of the design.

josh_cat_eyes knows what he's talking about, he's been around for awhile (which is why I found it odd that he bumped a thread that's seven years old). But in this case I agree with him 100%, StPatty's logo amazes me to this very day.