American Idol

Exit 9

First off, I want you to know that I have already turned in my Manhood Membership card.

The first step is admitting you have a problem ... I watch American Idol. This season has been described in one word ... Blah. So I figured I come up with a logo for this season:

blah.gif

surely if you bothered to take the time to make something like this you would have come up with something a little more cutting than blahmerican idol?

then again, if you waste your life watching horse:censored: like that your comedic sensibilities or lack of are surely the least of your worries.

american idol and every show of that format can be describes with one word. however its not 'blah'.

dude, fraser, i could totally picture your british accent throughout that post - in my head it was really funny...

and yeah, i totally agree with you...

Glad I'm not the only one who got a Simon Cowell vibe from that post.

QPR%20Sig.png

sorry, bit millitant today.

actually dont have british accent as am a bit of a mongrel irish/scot/kiwi cross breed.

but i consider myself a 'landanah' now and i can do one if i want to, so why not.

dont mean to be harsh but you cant post that sort of thing and not expect the stick.

I don't understand the appeal of the show. even big name stars like prince and queen are selling themselves out just to be on the show.

the only reason to keep up with its is which hot piece of ass from one of the deep south states will win next.

You think Ruben Studdard is a hot piece of ass?

I don't understand the appeal of the show. even big name stars like prince and queen are selling themselves out just to be on the show.

the only reason to keep up with its is which hot piece of ass from one of the deep south states will win next.

You think Ruben Studdard is a hot piece of ass?

obviously not him, i don't swing that way. referring too the southern women on the show.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived