Introducing the new third USMNT jersey

Mingjai

Where's Lil Penny when we need him! :P

150px-PennyG.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking........im not really feeling them.....what would be nice is if they were to have wider stripes like barcelona.

USA has to get creative with their design......like England's new shirts.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Where's Lil Penny when we need him! :P

150px-PennyG.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking........im not really feeling them.....what would be nice is if they were to have wider stripes like barcelona.

USA has to get creative with their design......like England's new shirts.

Actually, I don't know which one's worst. What's with the aversion to red? I thought they'd finally hopped back on the red bandwagon with the DTOM campaign, but I guess that was a one off kind of deal. So they want their fans to wear red at matches, and they give us yet another blue shirt...where's the logic in that?

Personally, I really like the look of this third it gives me a 70s/80s retro soccer vibe (and I first got into soccer in the early-to-mid 80s when I was 3 years old). However, the DTOM kit was so freakin' awesome everything else seems a downgrade. Personally, I'd like a red third (or hell, a red road) with a blue & white verticle stripe, mirroring the current, extremely good looking home kit.

yeah. I like this kit, I just think they could've done a ton better and kept that red "don't tread on me" kit from last year as a third. As a third or even an away the blue stripey isn't too bad though; what really matters is that the boys wearing it play to a much higher standard. Kinda doing it so far, though I've been paying more attention to my WE:PES '07 game than the Ecuador-US game right now though.

harperdc.gif

They debuted today vs. Ecuador.

03-25-2007_Donovan.jpg

I actually like the shirt, but I don't like the monochrome look unless its all white. With that blue shirt I'd like to see white pants or even white pants with white socks -- who knows?

USMNT...???

I first thought this was all about the spring softball team at the United States Mint

I thought it was about the ninja turtles.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I liked the shirts, but they should only wear white shorts with this kit. I could have understood wearing blue shorts if Ecuador was wearing red or white shorts. But since they both had blue on, I would have broke out the white. These aren't horrible, but in comparison to last year's red shirts these aren't as good. I really wish the US would bring back the red shirt every year, but since France 98 the team has been hesitant to wear red.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

here's a head scratcher: Ecuador have dark shorts, blue I believe, and the US wore the blue shorts with this new kit against them. But against Guatemala, who have white shorts, they wear the whites.

Huh.

harperdc.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived