Play Station 2 question

cableguy

Could I get some opinions on which PS2 games offer the best selection of retro and classic unifroms.. for each Hockey, Baseball, basketball and Football

thanks in advance...when I play I always enjoy using the retro looks and want to find the games that offer the best selection.

Could I get some opinions on which PS2 games offer the best selection of retro and classic unifroms.. for each Hockey, Baseball, basketball and Football

thanks in advance...when I play I always enjoy using the retro looks and want to find the games that offer the best selection.

The NFL2K games are waaaay better (and more accurate) with their throwback unis than Madden when it comes to football games on PS2.

isn't that like picking out the best looking turd from a bag of manure?

He asked about ps2 games, not Sharks players :D:D

WHAMMY!

nice one!

I think for NHL games EA is usually better for selection of uni's though this season they messed up the thrashers away really bad! :mad:

Go Leafs Go!

2K games have always had a better uniform selection. ESPN NFL 2k5 has a great selection of unis as does all of 2k sport's hockey games.

For baseball I'd go with MVP Baseball 2005. That has been the greatest baseball game I've ever played. It even has classic stadiums complete with classic players and 100's of classic jerseys. Their is a cheat to unlock everything but I have forgotten it. Also in MVP Baseball you can play in classic mode which is in black & white with fuzzy graphics.

For baseball I'd go with MVP Baseball 2005. That has been the greatest baseball game I've ever played. It even has classic stadiums complete with classic players and 100's of classic jerseys. Their is a cheat to unlock everything but I have forgotten it. Also in MVP Baseball you can play in classic mode which is in black & white with fuzzy graphics.

Yup, you beat me to it. Awesome selection of throwback duds in that game.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived