Giant Crossover Project

JamieRose

well, way back when I first started on these boards (all those year ago) i did the Random Sports Crossovers "project"

well it was completely unorganized, i lost track of what i posted and what was requested and yada yada yada.. This time, i have....... A SYSTEM!!

for months i have been working on crossover uniforms (for reasons i'd rather not get into) and i'm ready to begin revealing them to the world.........

First set, MLB to Hockey - AL

Baltimore Orioles Hockey

BALOriolesHome.png

BALOriolesRoad.png

BALOriolesAlternate.png

on deck -- Boston Red Sox Hockey

TDZiMMB.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we be graced with a Yankees hockey jersey?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

My only issue with these is that you're putting the numbers next to the neck. The numbers should be on the sleeve where you currently have the "shoulder" logo, and the shoulder logo should be further out on the shoulder panel, not next to the neck.

philly.png

Another nice concept. Sleeve stripes look very nice, and I like the decision to use the circle logo on a blue alt. I do agree with the comment on the numbers being too close to the neck though.

Are you going in alphabetical order by city?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

And yes i am working on my techniques and yes i am going in order by city, AL first, then NLOn Deck -- Cleveland Indians

Then you've overlooked the Anaheim Angels. But so far, so good.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The color scheme transfers quite well, as does the logo. Elaborate logos only work really, really well in hockey. That said, they're my least favorite so far. The strange bottom striping just doesn't work for me.

Can't wait to see the Tigs ones.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

man i gotta wait forever to see my Nats one! my fav is the Oreos one so far...the tint of orange is perfect. i'd rather see a Ripken 8 rather than Millar but im just nitpiking hehe.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

And yes i am working on my techniques and yes i am going in order by city, AL first, then NLOn Deck -- Cleveland Indians

Then you've overlooked the Anaheim Angels. But so far, so good.

That would be the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. So we have to wait until Detroit and Kansas City roll out.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

Archived