Giant Crossover Project

JamieRose

And yes i am working on my techniques and yes i am going in order by city, AL first, then NLOn Deck -- Cleveland Indians

Then you've overlooked the Anaheim Angels. But so far, so good.

That would be the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. So we have to wait until Detroit and Kansas City roll out.

:angered: Arte Moreno... my apologies. That was flagrantly stupid on my part. Shame, shame...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually perfer the lights. A lot. I like the use of the orange accents on things. Although, I think it would've been interesting if you had used the normal Detroit D (a blue one), but the tiger-D looks fine.

The darks look cool. Very simple. I think they'd be better with orange outlining on things.

Oh, and assistant captain #37 is Kenny Rogers. (Also, I would've given it to Magglio Ordóñez)

And, good job resisting the urge to make a full on orange alternate!

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I actually perfer the lights. A lot. I like the use of the orange accents on things. Although, I think it would've been interesting if you had used the normal Detroit D (a blue one), but the tiger-D looks fine.

The darks look cool. Very simple. I think they'd be better with orange outlining on things.

Oh, and assistant captain #37 is Kenny Rogers. (Also, I would've given it to Magglio Ordóñez)

And, good job resisting the urge to make a full on orange alternate!

yeah i forgot to change the name for kenny rogers..

TDZiMMB.png

Kansas City Royals Hockey

i got creative on this one, one which most would have kept plain..

KCRoyalsHome.png

KCRoyalsRoad.png

on deck -- the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

and trust me, the quality of work gets better from here on (until arizona which was my first one but whatever)

TDZiMMB.png

i like the royals one, im glad you went a bit flashy with it instead of just leaving it plain. im glad u also avoided the strong strong urge to use this:

LA_404.gif

:D

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Woah. I really, really liked the way those turned out. The dark one might just be my favorite in the set. An idea like that is either going to fail miserably or work great, and, this time it was the latter. My one thing is, why did you change the colors of the bulbs on the light jersey? And, is the drop shadow really necessary?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

The Royals one is nice looking - I'd use the Royals patch on the shoulder.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Very nice.

I was hoping the Tigers' uniforms would have the oversized player names like the MLB versions do - that always made the uniforms stand out for me. (Is that an optical illusion? I thought I read somewhere that the Tigers use larger letters than other MLB teams.)

The Royals' one is nice. Is their gold really that dark though? It looks a little dull compared to what I thought they wore. I could be wrong (reference earlier in the thread... it does happen, sadly).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Time for my only piece of discontent:

I know there are no teams in hockey with pinstripes (well, no famous teams, at least), but if any team deserves pinstripes it's the Yankees. For the whites only, of course.

Archived