Giant Crossover Project

JamieRose

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York Yankees Hockey

Went with true classic simplicity, much like the Red Wings (another team i'm "not bery fond of")

nyyankeeshomekr7.png

nyyankeesroadjv1.png

on deck -- Oakland A's

These are real nice, man. But this being the Yankees, I really think that the whites need pinstripes.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

This is a great project, Statik. I think that your Orioles and Royals are the best, but all of 'em are good. Orange just looks good on a hockey jersey, I suppose. Just ask the Flyers. I hate 'em, but they have pretty good sweaters. That striping pattern on the Royals is pretty slick, I like it a lot. To echo the sentiments of others, yes, the Yankees homes should have pinstripes. Other than that, this has been nearly flawless so far, nice work.

-E.A.R.

The M's sweaters are really nice, but 3 things jumped out at me:

1. Why not use the font that the M's use on their alts for the player names? You used the numbers; using the alt letters would look nicer.

2. Why are the player names squished against the shoulder stripes? You have plenty of room to make them look less crunched.

3. For some reason on the white sweater, there's very little contrast between the navy and the teal. A white stripe between the two - especially at the sides of the torso - may offer a little more contrast.

Beyond that, this might be the finest one of the bunch.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived