Huge Savings at Reebok Store

benpc21

Hey, I found this on the hockey gear forum I'm part of, it's another one of those Reebok online store sales. Right now all jerseys are at 30% off due to their current promotion, when you type in 12909 after the stuff is in your cart, you get another 30% off and free shipping. The sale is from Wed March 21st to Sunday March 25th. In nominal terms, I have a Paul Gaustad Sabres jersey in my cart, regularly price at $159.99 (US) plus shipping, after both discounts it's sitting at $78.39! Now I know most people are against the new Sabres jersey, but my question is, do I go navy or white?

Enjoy.

Reebok Store

Updated Correct Code Extra 30% and free shipping code: 129091

Anyone else having trouble getting the additional 12909 code to work? I tried entering it both at the initial checkout screen and the payment screen and it gives me an error. If someone can get it to work, please let me know.

(I'm trying to get a Rolston Wild third.)

Anyone else having trouble getting the additional 12909 code to work? I tried entering it both at the initial checkout screen and the payment screen and it gives me an error. If someone can get it to work, please let me know.

Hey, I too am having trouble, I got it to work before I posted to make sure it was legit, and I could't get it to go through, but now it's working again, I just tried it.

Hey, I too am having trouble, I got it to work before I posted to make sure it was legit, and I could't get it to go through, but now it's working again, I just tried it.

It's still not working for me. Where are you applying the 12909?

It's still not working for me. Where are you applying the 12909?

I've entered two different ways, one when I get toward the end of the checkout there is a place to put promotional codes, the other way is to click on the shopping cart and do it there. I have been having other problems with the site, clicking on teams and getting an error message, so I'm not sure everything is running well.

FYI, it's 129091, and it just worked on top of the initial 30% given from the RBK store. I bought an Asante Samuel jersey for $36.74 with free shipping!

Dammit, i must have deleted the 1 when I pasted it over, i feel like an idiot. I meant to double check that earlier, but ran out of time. Good catch...I have updated my orignal post.

Ben

wait are you sure those are the dates because i found this:

30% off any footwear and/or apparel order!

For 3 days only, receive 30% off your footwear and/or apparel order! Offer valid until 3/21/2007 11:59 PM EST.Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Returns will be credited at discount price. Does not apply to Gift Certificates, tax, or shipping charges. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Promotion is NOT valid at www.rbkcustom.com. Other exceptions do apply including fitness equipment, and accessories.

wait are you sure those are the dates because i found this:

30% off any footwear and/or apparel order!

For 3 days only, receive 30% off your footwear and/or apparel order! Offer valid until 3/21/2007 11:59 PM EST.Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Returns will be credited at discount price. Does not apply to Gift Certificates, tax, or shipping charges. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Promotion is NOT valid at www.rbkcustom.com. Other exceptions do apply including fitness equipment, and accessories.

I'm not sure to be 100%, I'm going of the info I found on another site. With that said, The info posted is for the initial 30%, I just placed my order at 9:59 PM PST, which would be after 11:59 PM EST and the initial 30% was still taken before the extra 30% and my free shipping. As the sale has run before it usually goes till Sunday at 11:59 PM EST, so that 30% and free shipping should go that long, as for the initial 30% I'm not sure.

Just for those still ordering, if you upgrade to the faster shipping it still took the whole thing off of my total, so you can get your loot faster.

How long is the code valid for?

Apparently the inital deal in the store has run out, which was 30% off all apparell and shoes, but you can still get 30% off and free shipping until 11:59 PM EST Sunday Night (the 25th).

• LMU locked this topic

Archived