Cinny's New Arena Team

KCScout76

The Arena 2 League has several new teams but the one I liked the best was the Jungle Kats (spelled with a K) - check out their site: Jungle Kats Website

They are replacing the "Marshalls" who folded - They are staying with the 'cat' theme - so the Bengals with share the 'prrrr' with the fans of football. Here are a few logos and their jerseys.

CincinnatiJungleKats.png

Jungle_Cats_Jersey_both-1.jpg

Jungle_Cats_tshirt-1.jpg

I believe someone mentioned this team back in January but no logos were posted - Go Kats!!!

Is it just me?

It MUST be just me...because these 'creatively' spelled names (AKA bull:censored: marketing ploys) are really annoying. Last time I checked, the word 'cats' is spelled with a 'c'. It is not spelled Kats, Czats, Quats, XDgats, or any other variation. Its not cool to have letters in a nickname that don't belong (i.e. Starzzzzzz, Buzzzzzz, Krunk Kats or whatever)

Sorry, had to vent there.

I do like the idea of the black and white color scheme though!

You mean the uniforms are supposed to look like that?

They look like the black/grey/white NFL fashion jerseys that have been around for a couple of years (I forget the name for them). I don't like it at all. The whole look is too washed out.

You mean the uniforms are supposed to look like that?

They look like the black/grey/white NFL fashion jerseys that have been around for a couple of years (I forget the name for them). I don't like it at all. The whole look is too washed out.

I think those are called the "Storm Series" or something like that.

what a complete piece of crap...they should be ashamed of their blatant ripoff of other logos that are, let's see EXACTLY the same-

it sure speaks volumes about the lack of professionalism, intelligence and class in that organization.

The Arena 2 League has several new teams but the one I liked the best was the Jungle Kats (spelled with a K) - check out their site: Jungle Kats Website

They are replacing the "Marshalls" who folded - They are staying with the 'cat' theme - so the Bengals with share the 'prrrr' with the fans of football.

They aren't "replacing" the Marshalls -- the Marshalls were in a different league (NIFL). In fact the Marshalls still exist, they've just had to move to Dayton (I think -- it's tough to tell what's happening in the NIFL).

what a complete piece of crap...they should be ashamed of their blatant ripoff of other logos that are, let's see EXACTLY the same-

it sure speaks volumes about the lack of professionalism, intelligence and class in that organization.

What do you expect from a team owned by Sam Adams?

• LMU locked this topic

Archived