NFL Blank Team Templates

LEWJ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While you're @ it could i get a Chiefs,Cowboys and 'Skins please bro.

nevermind,i did the Chiefs myself

Kansas City Chiels (Away)

Thanks bro. Looks great. I'll deffinitely add it, but do you have a higher resolution version [same size as the others] that will be easier to use in paint?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

While you're @ it could i get a Chiefs,Cowboys and 'Skins please bro.

nevermind,i did the Chiefs myself

Kansas City Chiels (Away)

Thanks bro. Looks great. I'll deffinitely add it, but do you have a higher resolution version [same size as the others] that will be easier to use in paint?

that's what i called myself doing,i don't i guess something must have happen when i either saved it or uploaded in Photobucket.

All the links should work now.

I moved some of the templates to a different Photobucket Folder, and that caused the direct links to go bad. I updated the Main links in the 1st post but forgot to do the rest :]].

They're good now though.

Chiefs, Dolphns, Saints Finished

I think I have 2 or 3 more to go.

Then maybe I'll start taking requests for college, or I'll start another sport, if anyone's interested.

Good job, man.

For the sake of completeness, would you mind doing all of the road as well? I'd be willing to help out, and I've already got the NFC South Done. :P

Good job, man.

For the sake of completeness, would you mind doing all of the road as well? I'd be willing to help out, and I've already got the NFC South Done. :P

Not a bad idea, Flame, but what about alternates, LEWJ? Do you have those done as well? Awesome project by the way.

-E.A.R.

I only did the roads for the teams with different striping patterns for each. If I ever feel up to doing all the roads I will, and alts.

:]]

Again LEWJ THANK YOU MAN! This is EPIC in a way that no other post has been for me.

I look forward to college football or any other sport that you feel like doing next if anything at all.

TEAM SYMBOLS- does anyone have a collection that are paint friendly that they would be willing to share?

sundart75@yahoo.com is always taking freindly e-mails!

I have a collection that I would be willing to share also, but most of it you can find on Logo_shak the paint friendly logo site.

Archived