College Hockey Jerseys

Brass

DSC_0114.JPG

Eastern Kentucky. Pshh. Joke. The worst player on my high school team, in fact not even on my team (played JV as a senior and was called up for the last four games so he could letter) plays for Eastern Kentucky. I should've gone to one of these schools like Cincinnati so I could continue playing hockey. Instead I'm at Ohio University where you need a letter from your juniors coach just to try out for the club team.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSC_0114.JPG

Eastern Kentucky. Pshh. Joke. The worst player on my high school team, in fact not even on my team (played JV as a senior and was called up for the last four games so he could letter) plays for Eastern Kentucky. I should've gone to one of these schools like Cincinnati so I could continue playing hockey. Instead I'm at Ohio University where you need a letter from your juniors coach just to try out for the club team.

So, in other words, what you're saying is that you chose academics over the chance to play club hockey. Where is the regret in that, young man?

There isn't a D-II in NCAAS Hockey anymore. A lot of these a club level.

FSU: ACHA D-III

Tenn: ACHA D-III

UF: ACHA D-III

Kennesaw just won the D-III Championship and announced they're moving to D-II

EKU: ACHA D-III

UGA: ACHA D-III

GT: ACHA D-III

Alabama: ACHA D-III

MTSU: ACHA D-III

FGCU: ACAH D-II

UK: ACHA D-II

SJSU: ACHA D-II

Illinois: ACHA D-I

Hmmm... Most of those southern clubs are D-III in that ACHA. I know Iowa State is D-1 and Iowa is D-2. I would think after the success of Alabama-Huntsville this year in the NCAA Tourny, you'd think some schools would take the chance to have varsity teams.

Man, for a school with a fine hockey tradition, Northeastern has had some ugly sweaters over the years.

Two points.. (and I'm a Northeastern alumni)

1. We have NO hockey tradition - unless you consider losing and not winning the Beanpot a tradition.

2. Our historical hockey uniforms bite. The ones we've had the past couple of seasons aren't bad, but we change uniforms like people change socks.

My favorite are the black uniforms that say "NORTHEASTERN" on them in red and white - pretty basic.

The ones we wear now aren't that bad.

DSC_0114.JPG

So, in other words, what you're saying is that you chose academics over the chance to play club hockey. Where is the regret in that, young man?

No regrets other than that. I love most things about OU, I just miss playing hockey, it certainly is the most addictive sport.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yeah? Because if you show the interlocking ND to 100 random people, 100 will reply "Notre Dame". Even you would say so if it's not in this context. The interlocking ND is locked in as Notre Dame's regardless of who debuted it.

It all depends on where you live. Around these parts, the interlocking ND means North Dakota.

Besides, if Notre Dame were so pround of that interlocking ND, wouldn't the Irish have it somewhere on their hockey jerseys? At least the Sioux have it on their shoulders.

Best College jersey ever:

FSU_hockey.png

YOu can't beat the Garnet and Gold in the Pens template with Chief Osceola on the chest. And and did I mention they ended their season with winning a brawl after beating UF 6-0 in Orlando.

Boo. USF IceBulls is where it's at. :P (18-6 baby)

In the standings maybe, but c'mon! Here's a side by side jersey comparison:

FSU_USF.png

I know that's not their normal jerseys.

UCF looks good too.

Yeah, I don't know why they wore those. I guess they were waiting for new uniforms to come in. Our normal stuff isn't that great anyway. We need new uniforms fo sho.

DSC_0114.JPG

thats cause Ohio is really freaking good and EKU is a gongshow and a half.. heh

spacer.png

That's cause D-I ACHA players have a slight chance of going pro. Although there was a former D-III Fresno State players who was a late cut from the Falcons training camp and was beat out by too many vets at the Knoxville Ice Bears.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Without a doubt these are the best college jerseys in the college hockey association. Nothing can get much better than great jerseys, along with the team who beat the #1 seeded team last night. :-)

806491221968.jpg

802464453398.jpg

The jerseys you posted are okay I guess. Too bad NoDak looked bad in their Nike pajamas when they beat the well dressed Gophers! I guess they were trying to get rid of their St. Paddy's Day bad luck. Here's a picture I took at the Pepsi Center:

IMG_3508.jpg

Anyway, I agree with roxfan and spyboy that Colorado College has some of the best jerseys around. Every time I see one at the College Store at the mall I'm temped to buy one. Here are some more looks:

NDvsCC20Polich.jpg

CCatDUZaba.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Speaking of North Dakota, I miss the old Sioux logo, not the more realistic depiction.

Are you referring to the old geometric rendering brought on as a way to pacify the anti-nickname contingent fighting the school's use of the Blackhawks logo?

Now, those old Fighting Sioux blackhawks jerseys were classics.

For my money, any Fighting Sioux jersey is top class. But I'm an alum. I'm supposed to say that.

:blink: Virgin Mary mother of God Christ Jesus of Nazareth Holy Trinity Academy for the Blind those things are ugly :blink:

Ditto.

It's like Barberpole threw up. Fail.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

LSSU Jersey Image Removed

Of course, we're all biased.

You might be biased, but that might be the best jersey out there... And this comming from a former Northern Michigan Univ. student... :shocked:

Speaking of NMU, my favorite was the '91 national title style jersey (still in use when I was there shortly thereafter):

983238467_Image1_carpenterrf.jpg

But liked the "modern" style as well:

1027881102_Image1_sanbeckhf.jpg

NMU has since returned to the old look (but kept the darker forest green):

IMG_1701.jpg

And here's the current whites (which I don't like as much as the old ones):

IMG_6032.sized.jpg

Moose

Archived