College Hockey Jerseys

Brass

They may not be very good, but they've got sweet unis, although some green buckets would go a long way

tulane_team_city.jpg

tulane_team_riverfront.jpg

tulane_players_blur.jpg

I didn't know Tulane was D-3...I should've transferred there. I might actually have a shot at making a D-3 club.

I've always been a fan of these jerseys as well(although I miss their old ones):

14482.JPG

14480.JPG

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of North Dakota, I miss the old Sioux logo, not the more realistic depiction.

Are you referring to the old geometric rendering brought on as a way to pacify the anti-nickname contingent fighting the school's use of the Blackhawks logo?

Now, those old Fighting Sioux blackhawks jerseys were classics.

For my money, any Fighting Sioux jersey is top class. But I'm an alum. I'm supposed to say that.

Yeah, I kinda liked the geometric rendition.

There isn't a D-II in NCAAS Hockey anymore. A lot of these a club level.

FSU: ACHA D-III

Tenn: ACHA D-III

UF: ACHA D-III

Kennesaw just won the D-III Championship and announced they're moving to D-II

EKU: ACHA D-III

UGA: ACHA D-III

GT: ACHA D-III

Alabama: ACHA D-III

MTSU: ACHA D-III

FGCU: ACAH D-II

UK: ACHA D-II

SJSU: ACHA D-II

Illinois: ACHA D-I

Hmmm... Most of those southern clubs are D-III in that ACHA. I know Iowa State is D-1 and Iowa is D-2. I would think after the success of Alabama-Huntsville this year in the NCAA Tourny, you'd think some schools would take the chance to have varsity teams.

You have to have a rink. I would bet that most of these club teams play at local ice rinks that are primarily used as practice facilities and for youth hockey and doesn't have the seating. It would be rather expensive for the schools to build a ice rink that would be capable of spectator viewing.

Oh man, I want one of those Tulane Jerseys.

For a Third, I demand a skating Riptide. Nothing else will do.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Wow, I did not know Tulane had Hockey. I'm pretty sure they are D3 for hockey only.

Yeah, but it's not even NCAA so that doesn';t matter. They're ACHA D-III. I had a chance to see them play FSU in Pensacola after an Ice Pilots game, but that was when I was 14, couldn't drive, and Dad had church the next day, so being that it was already 10 and we had an hour drive ahead of us, we elected not to stay.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

There isn't a D-II in NCAAS Hockey anymore. A lot of these a club level.

FSU: ACHA D-III

Tenn: ACHA D-III

UF: ACHA D-III

Kennesaw just won the D-III Championship and announced they're moving to D-II

EKU: ACHA D-III

UGA: ACHA D-III

GT: ACHA D-III

Alabama: ACHA D-III

MTSU: ACHA D-III

FGCU: ACAH D-II

UK: ACHA D-II

SJSU: ACHA D-II

Illinois: ACHA D-I

Hmmm... Most of those southern clubs are D-III in that ACHA. I know Iowa State is D-1 and Iowa is D-2. I would think after the success of Alabama-Huntsville this year in the NCAA Tourny, you'd think some schools would take the chance to have varsity teams.

You have to have a rink. I would bet that most of these club teams play at local ice rinks that are primarily used as practice facilities and for youth hockey and doesn't have the seating. It would be rather expensive for the schools to build a ice rink that would be capable of spectator viewing.

I know for a fact Kennesaw plays at a ice skating place, i also knows one of my friends team plays there.

but, KSU is allowed to kick other teams and groups of the ice.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Those Colorado Buffaloes jerseys are shaaarp.

Where's the love for Canadian college hockey? Let's change this shall we!

The gorgeous white, green and black of the University of Saskatchewan Huskies:

G3SaskUQTR_71Copying.jpg

You tell us! Where are the people watching the game? The only thing I see in the stands is a row of Canadian Tire logos.

Missouri State (ACHA-II) home uni's. I'm partial, but I love 'em. I believe the roadies are maroon with the "Missouri State" logo on the front.

img030.jpg

Missouri State vs. Kansas

67113638.jpkDSbEK._Q3X355550.jpg

Thanks for the pic EZ. I believe that's MO State's JV team, aka Missouri State White (they were at KU Sept. 15-16, the varsity didn't play KU this season). Their home jersey is the exact opposite - plain white sweater with the bear head. MO State was going to have a D-III and a D-II team, but instead went with two D-II teams - a JV and varsity - so they could transfer players between the two rosters without affecting eligibility.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

Denver Pioneers, the sweaters of Back 2 back Nat'l Championships:

du.png

du2.png

I have to say I like the Denver Sweaters, I like the number under the name, thats a nice look with a great color scheme.

As for DII club, these are our jerseys here at the University of Washington. They aren't bad (I had a hand in "designing" them (aka using paint and Roger's templates) but I'm still on the fence about the material. I think I'm a fan of air-knit more.

newHomeJersey_tn.jpg

newAwayJersey_tn.jpg

SEAsig.png

Archived