Sign in to follow this  
Brass

College Hockey Jerseys

Denver Pioneers, the sweaters of Back 2 back Nat'l Championships:

du.png

du2.png

I have to say I like the Denver Sweaters, I like the number under the name, thats a nice look with a great color scheme.

As for DII club, these are our jerseys here at the University of Washington. They aren't bad (I had a hand in "designing" them (aka using paint and Roger's templates) but I'm still on the fence about the material. I think I'm a fan of air-knit more.

newHomeJersey_tn.jpg

newAwayJersey_tn.jpg

Yeah that material is not great. If there's any way to make purple more manly it certainly isn't by adding a shine to it.

du.png

du2.png

I have to say I like the Denver Sweaters, I like the number under the name, thats a nice look with a great color scheme.

As for DII club, these are our jerseys here at the University of Washington. They aren't bad (I had a hand in "designing" them (aka using paint and Roger's templates) but I'm still on the fence about the material. I think I'm a fan of air-knit more.

newHomeJersey_tn.jpg

newAwayJersey_tn.jpg

That material probably isn't too practical, either: I can't imagine that it breathes well or handles water well.

The Missouri State and Maryland jerseys are excellent examples of what I mean by logos generally looking superior to wordmark. Those are fantastic-looking jerseys.

Notre Dame's Jersey is pretty sweet too! I really like the type that is used, classy!

F0618A1-s.jpg

Here's University of Louisville, again ACHA D-III, red jersey. It's an old pic, but they look good.

UL_team0405a.jpg

du.png

du2.png

You mean you don't like the Denver Nike swift sweaters? lol

831363.jpeg

The Missouri State and Maryland jerseys are excellent examples of what I mean by logos generally looking superior to wordmark. Those are fantastic-looking jerseys.

I agree with Maryland, but since the logo's a stylized "M" anyway, I figure it's close enough to a wordmark. I like it, just like I like the block "M" for Michigan.

Now if the sweater logo was a cariacture of Testudo himself, I wouldn't like it so much.