New Haven Golden Knights

Vicious

These aren't bad. One thing though, your home uniforms have gold jerseys, and the whole uniform is pretty much gold and white with black accents. But on the aways, It seems to be black and white with gold accents. You should either add more black in the home uniforms, or add more gold to the aways, like gold pants.

MegatronSig2.jpg

As Pistonsthenextdinastyplusanyotherwordshecanaddtohisusername said, the home needs more black.

The gold stripe down the side of the gold jersey just doesn't seem to go.

The helmet also needs something on it.

The curve on the pants is I think, a bit too curved. I think soemthing needs to be a tad modified a bit.

I like the colour combinations and especially the away socks. They look cool.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

thanks for the CnC guys, im proud of the helmets, i like the concept.

the gold is actually a lot more orange than it was in illustrator... i dont know what happened. prolly happened when i changed it to a PSD.

thanks again,

Vicious

Picture21.png

Guest darkpiranha

Very cool.

Have you tried making either the visor or the main part of the helmet a slightly darker or lighter shade of gold in order to set it apart just a bit? At first glance and from a distance it's hard to make out that it's a knight's helmet.

And it may drift over into a bit too cutesy or minor league, but what about making the side stripe on the jersey and pants in the shape (and possibly the color) of a sword?

The helmet is sweet -

My fantasy Arena Team is the New Haven Knights - but we have blue & silver as our main colors.

Nice Concept!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Very cool.

Have you tried making either the visor or the main part of the helmet a slightly darker or lighter shade of gold in order to set it apart just a bit? At first glance and from a distance it's hard to make out that it's a knight's helmet.

And it may drift over into a bit too cutesy or minor league, but what about making the side stripe on the jersey and pants in the shape (and possibly the color) of a sword?

yeah, i thought about the sword thing, but i was trying to keep it a little more realistic i guess. i think if i put a sword on the side, it could looks kind of cheesy, and XFL-ish.

i will see if i can come up with anything cool with the helmet though.

Picture21.png

I would make the helmet black except the visor. It would really make the visor stand out. Bravo for thinking out side the box.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

the only thing i can really say i like here is the helmet. you can tell it was one of those "hmm i wonder how this would look" ideas. Not just a "i want our team to look like this team" move. from the neck down it could use some fresh, or less common elements anyways. Looikin forward for a ver2.0

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I love the helmet. It's incredibly clever. Make the "mask" part of it though a bit more defined. It doesn't standout from the rest of the helmet. Perhaps a plume from the center to the back as well (optional)?

As far as the uniforms, they look good. They are very simple. So simple, that they look somewhat incomplete and naked to my eye. Honestly, I think it may have something to do with the helmet. Make the helmet "pop" more and I think it'll accentuate the uniforms much better.

Overall good concept and great idea.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

The change in uniforms is a definite improvement in my opinion. As is, the road uniform is much better. The helmet is leaps and bounds ahead of your original version. Is it too much black, however? Just to see what it looks like what if the helmet was gold with a black mask? Great job.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Guest darkpiranha

Fantastic improvements. The helmet looks cool as is, but I wonder if you've lost a little bit of the feel that the whole football helmet was a knight's helmet. Now, it is only a visor, suggesting a knight's helmet. I'd still like to see a two-toned gold helmet, or maybe even make it white except for the visor. White would go better with the theme of shining golden knight.

But even if nothing changes, it's a great set.

Archived