Partial NFL Schedule out

buzzcut

ESPN.com Story

The main points: Saints-Colts in the Thursday opener

Giants-Cowboys open Sunday Night sked

MNF Doubleheader in Week 1

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

While I'm excited the Colts actually get to open the season at home for once, I wish it was against the Pats, just so we can raise the SB banner in front of 'em, and then beat 'em down afterwards :D

I'm pretty sure that a franchise that has won three of the last six Super Bowls© isn't going to be intimidated by the hoisting of one banner -- especially since the team likely won't even be on the field for the ceremony.

I won't even get into the whole "let's embarass them on Super Bowl Banner Night" thing.

Live from Cincinnati Its Monday Night!!!

-insert Don Pardo voice here- With Mike Tiricoooo

Tony Kornheiserrrrrrr

_end Don Pardo_

and, ugh, ron jaworski

... with musical guest... Hank Williams Junior...

I saw, I came, I left.

While I'm excited the Colts actually get to open the season at home for once, I wish it was against the Pats, just so we can raise the SB banner in front of 'em, and then beat 'em down afterwards :D

I hear that they are saving the Colts-Patriots game for NBC sometime during November sweeps.

ESPN.com Story

WAIT A MINUTES

I saw on ESPNEWS After work and it's said that it's going to be the Bears @ Chargers on Sunday Night.

After 4 years my 49ERS are back on MONDAY NIGHT. (bow)

Now I wonder if my Niners will get a Sunday Night game as well.

ESPN.com Story

WAIT A MINUTES

I saw on ESPNEWS After work and it's said that it's going to be the Bears @ Chargers on Sunday Night.

After 4 years my 49ERS are back on MONDAY NIGHT. (bow)

Now I wonder if my Niners will get a Sunday Night game as well.

Bears@Chargers is the 4:15 national game on FOX. US Open tennis on CBS will force the opening day doubleheader to FOX. April 5 should be the release day for the entire schedule.

Colts vs. Falcons @ Atlanta on Thanksgiving.

Oh Yeah.

I was thinking of another 4-letter word instead of "Yeah".

You might want to eat early that day.....

Exactly. Dinner is at 12:00 p.m. this year. Hopefully nobody sells their tickets to the Colts fans. I don't want a repeat of when the Steelers came to town. That was embarrassing.

Oh Yeah.

Exactly. Dinner is at 12:00 p.m. this year. Hopefully nobody sells their tickets to the Colts fans. I don't want a repeat of when the Steelers came to town. That was embarrassing.

What exactly happened

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I hear that they are saving the Colts-Patriots game for NBC sometime during November sweeps.

no prob the chrismas game on NBC, it HAS to be right?? cause come nov it be the "flex" schedule.... in indy too, yea i say its a lock to be the NBC chrismas game.

Oh Yeah.

The Colts don't have a huge travelling fanbase like the Steelers do. I think the Falcons fans will show up for the game. I was done eating before Romo threw his 5th touchdown pass this past Thanksgiving.....

Saints @ Indy in the opener. Hmmm, as if the Saints needed another reason to upgrade the secondary...

Ref the Steelers coming to Atlanta, there were so many Steelers fans in the Georgia Dome that after the Falcons won, Atlanta TE Alge Crumpler said, "That was the best road win we've had in a while." :P

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived