New Jersey Municipals

Lumbergh

1. Make the ball smaller, and positioned more centered with the J.

2. Remove the skyline from the top of the ball, and position it above the middle of the "sey" in Jersey. The blue from the outline should just swell up in that area to make the skyline.

3. Manipulate skyline / ball so that the skyline is slightly higher than the ball.

4. Do 1 through 3.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Nice update.

However, don't do the Los Angeles Clippers thing and fill in the bottom loop of the "J" - Like they do with the "C" - Keep it (the blue) an outline, not a quasi-background thingamajigger.

LAC_3037.gif

If you wanted, you could put "New" above the "er" in "Jersey"

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Nice update.

However, don't do the Los Angeles Clippers thing and fill in the bottom loop of the "J" keep it an outline, not a quasi-background.

If you wanted, you could put "New" above "er"

I think adding the New and ramoving the fill from the bottom of the J would clutter up the logo.

I do like how the logo looks here, but I wonder how well it would translate to a uniform.

Logo looks better now (just fill in the J.)

I expect executive producer credits on this one :P

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I agree that it looks better filled in because everything else is filled in as well.

That's a really sharp logo I'm really liking it. However I think it'd only work for a jersey because of it's length, but do you have anything cool planned for a hat logo? Maybe the ball with just a J in it or something?

Anyway it looks really sharp, great job.

Definitely fill in the J.

Is that a custom script? It's very nice. My only complaint is the way the S has a connecter line that hangs down but doesn't connect to the E. If the S and the E aren't going to connect, and I think you made the right choice to not connect them, then the S should not have a connecter sticking out the right side.

Can't wait to see uniforms -- though I hope you have a J cap as well as an M cap.

20082614447.png

Archived