Al harris is a king amongst men....

fiasco!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Pack

Hasselbeck played a stellar game though,he shoulda kept his mouth shut at the coinflip,but a great game none the less

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

ED NOTE: the following is from a Vikings fan that was born and raised half of his life in wisconsin.

The packers latest gift makes me really think that the Packers are the spawn of satan.  

Long ago, the people of Wisconsin traded good looks and charisma for a good football team, and decent farm land, knowing all they need is food and football.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

But seriously..Erv Farve is pulling strings for the packers,  while Korey Stringer is cutting them for the vikes, and probably rightfully so on both ends.

The vikings are cursed, the packers are blessed.  Its how it is, the twins are blessed, the brewers are cursed.  the bucks and the timberwolves dont register.  Everyone in Wisconsin loves the badgers.  Everyone in Minnesota is aware of the gophers.

Why am i rambling on about minnesota in this post?

Because thats how we are here, self-loathing, masocistic fans that turn on their teams quicker than you can say gary anderson missed it, but well be back in mankato every august, waiting to be dissapointed again.

green bay, you make me sick.

(i wish i can be you)

-Still loathing over nate pool

but well be back in mankato every august, waiting to be dissapointed again.

actually, it might not be in Mankato for very much longer, the contract is up, and here in Fargo they are makin a big push for it, so is Sioux Falls SD, Vikings officials say of the 3 cities, Fargo has the best facilities and they really like it here, the only problem is that Min. Gov Pawlenty says he wont help the Vikes get a new stadium if the camp leaves state... BUT Fargo borders Moorhead MN, so they are tryin to get them involved too, so the state still can keep some revenue.... I thought they would have a City picked by now but I havent heard yet,,,

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Long ago, the people of Wisconsin traded good looks and charisma for a good football team, and decent farm land, knowing all they need is food and football.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey I was born in Wisconson now.... :angry:

lol

oh and the Brewers just plain stink...nothing to do with a curse  :D

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived