2007 Women's Final Four Court

CBOhioU

Isn't the guitar on the court upside down compaired to the one on the center court logo? Or did they do it this way so if you were seeing the center court logo upside down the guitar would be normal. I might look odd to the tv viewer.

Isn't the guitar on the court upside down compaired to the one on the center court logo? Or did they do it this way so if you were seeing the center court logo upside down the guitar would be normal. I might look odd to the tv viewer.

All four of them.

All four of them.

I guess you mean all four million of them, because that's how many people watched the final on ESPN last year, making it the highest-rated college basketball game on ESPN or ESPN2 in 2005-06. The 3.1 rating was bigger than any regular-season NBA game on the network last year as well.

*getting back on topic* at least it's got some design to it, unlike the men's regional courts the NCAA inflicted upon us this year.

Too much design for my taste. I don't mind a host city having an element of itself in the logo, but this is overboard. This is the final four, just like every year. It just happens to be in Cleveland. There does not need to be a giant guitar covering the entire court.

As a Packer fan, you may recall the Packer Super Bowl Champs gear in 1997. You could barely find the packer logo amidst all of the mardi gras decor. There was hardley any green and gold on their gear. For some reason, this kind of reminds me of that packer gear. Don't over-emphasize neutral host cities.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

That is awesome. I really love that court. I wish more courts would do that, at least for special events.

I like the IDEA but not the execution....

..and is it just me? or is the center court logo just awkward looking? Its like the designer had an hour left to do the logo and decided to just spell out "Final Four' and plant a overly realistically rendered guitar in the middle of it? They could have done something a bit more simpler and gotten a much better design. I'm not a fan of the logo one bit. It looks like he just recycled some of the elements of the old Cleveland Rockers WNBA team and put them all in the logo....atleast he didn't use their corny odd shaped guitar.

I like NEXT year's logo with the fruit in it a lot more.

On ajc.com the have a movie of the Men's court in ATL. The logo is in the middle of the floor and where the blue was for the Regionals in the half circle when the free throw shooter stands, it's the green that's in the Final Four logo. The outer color of the court (black in the regionals)is green with other logo designes overlaping them.

2qluyo7.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived