2008 All-Star Game Logo

soleman190

Not bad. But the text has to be a little more readable. Having thin white text on the freise makes it hard to distinguish. Move the letters, or make them bolder.

Otherwise, i think it's pretty nifty.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Those look pretty darn good. I'm wondering if the first one might look a little better if the freise didn't hide the star so much. For the HR Derby logo I think it might look cool with the Yankee top hat on one or both of the bats.

Really great work!

mets.png

Not bad. But the text has to be a little more readable. Having thin white text on the freise makes it hard to distinguish. Move the letters, or make them bolder.

Can't argue with that. Plus the bevel effects on the star and the '2008' are really unnecessary. And it might be just me, but it looks like the blues used to outline the words and to outline the freise don't match up.

I like these a lot! I'm not a Yankee fan, in fact I pretty much despise the franchise, lol. But the fact that this will be among the last games played at one of baseball's meccas, and the "Midsummer Classic" as well, it will be a bittersweet moment for me too. I have wished to catch a game there, but probably won't. Yankee Stadium, as well as Fenway Park(still hoping), and Wrigley Field(will be there in about a month) still have the ghosts of baseball yore inside the walls.

In your designs, you captured that with the inclusion of the "arches" as I call 'em, yet bringing a lil modern flair. I could see these being the logos and artwork for next years ASG, submit them to the Yankees and MLB. Just get the copyright, trademark, and all that too.

Kyle

packchampionslfroh.png

I like these a lot! I'm not a Yankee fan, in fact I pretty much despise the franchise, lol. But the fact that this will be among the last games played at one of baseball's meccas, and the "Midsummer Classic" as well, it will be a bittersweet moment for me too. I have wished to catch a game there, but probably won't. Yankee Stadium, as well as Fenway Park(still hoping), and Wrigley Field(will be there in about a month) still have the ghosts of baseball yore inside the walls.

In your designs, you captured that with the inclusion of the "arches" as I call 'em, yet bringing a lil modern flair. I could see these being the logos and artwork for next years ASG, submit them to the Yankees and MLB. Just get the copyright, trademark, and all that too.

Kyle

I'm just going to go ahead and make the educated guess that you do not know what you are talking about. He cannot copyright or trademark this work because he legally cannot use the Yankees' logo.

Cards.png

Kyle

I'm just going to go ahead and make the educated guess that you do not know what you are talking about. He cannot copyright or trademark this work because he legally cannot use the Yankees' logo.

lol...nor can a Major League team accept amateur submissions in any form. He probably just wasn't aware though.

Even being a Sox diehard, i gotta say those are pretty stunning...i mean wow. great job

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Hate them.

All Yankee fans are jackoffs.

Excellent contribution. <_<

IMO, these are great. A little complicated, yes, but hell, they're just concepts. When was the last time a concept car at the Detroit Auto Show made it all the way to production without changes?

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived