New USFL Site Coming May 11

Mac the Knife

To the 3, maybe 4 people checking this thread still, an update of sorts: USFL.info will have over 200 total pages of content, including content never seen on any USFL-related site before. Ever.

There'll also be recent pics of most of the league's key people (as opposed to 80's media guide shots) And finally, I've decided I'll write every narrative - no "cut and paste" from other sites. It's only about 5-7% complete so far, but its coming together quite nicely.

Simply put, and not to break my own arm by patting myself on the back, its going to be something special.

nav-logo.png

Mad Mac,

I know a former owner of the Invaders. If you want send me your email and I will pass it on to him. He is still in contact with some minority owners from the league. He is a great source and would have a ton of Invader photos. I will pre-email him to see about his interest.

Hobogrish

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Mad Mac,

I know a former owner of the Invaders. If you want send me your email and I will pass it on to him. He is still in contact with some minority owners from the league. He is a great source and would have a ton of Invader photos. I will pre-email him to see about his interest.

Hobogrish

I'd love that - and I will definitely keep it in mind... but at the moment contacting anyone for an interview would be premature. Right now I wouldn't know exactly what to ask. I am working on things like that though... I hope to have a "25 Questions" segment of the site with people involved with the USFL, and have 6-7 potential subjects which I'll try to line up once I'm ready to go forward.

Right now my focus is on getting the initial areas (the 200 or so pages) ready to go. Once that's complete I'll tackle interviews and other things that I consider "Additional Resources" as it were.

nav-logo.png

Archived