hp7childus.jpg

Larger (Link): http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dhcovers/hp7childuk.jpg

U.K. Childeren's:

hp7childuk.jpg

Larger (Link): http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dhcovers/hp7childuk.jpg

U.K. Adults':

hp7adultuk.jpg

Larger (Link): http://mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_locatio.../hp7adultuk.jpg

Back in August of last year, I posted this on another site, predicting the use of colors in the U.S. Books.

I'm talking about the U.S. Editions.

I think it'll be gold/yellow, scarlet, and black, with some silver and peach accents.

I would like this, because gold or yellow hasn't been featured in any of the books, (Well, at least not prominetly) and it would tie in nicely to the gryffindor and hufflepuff colors. Which brings up the color red. As I mentioned before, all of the main house colors have been featured, except Gryffindor and Hufflepuff (Well, there's been hufflepuff black in GOF and HBP) So it would seem fitting for it to tie up the series. Also, black - black signifies death and you know there's going to be loads of it in this book. And, then finally peach and silver. I put those in there just because it would look cool.

DID I CALL THAT OR WHAT?

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I'm a huge potter fan...these do not dissappoint. Also, www.mugglenet.com has the full US edition posted in their news. Its got voldy-kins looking creepy on the back. The UK kids edition is great to speculate on. Note Prongs, snakes, hogwarts right next to the forest, and the front cover in general.

good call btw.

I'm a huge potter fan...these do not dissappoint. Also, www.mugglenet.com has the full US edition posted in their news. Its got voldy-kins looking creepy on the back. The UK kids edition is great to speculate on. Note Prongs, snakes, hogwarts right next to the forest, and the front cover in general.

good call btw.

Yeah, saw that.

Here it is:

dhusfull.jpg

Larger (Link):

http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dhcovers/dhusfull.jpg

Hopefully this book will set up a cross-over novel which, in turn, will spawn a movie I've always wanted to see: Harry Potter meets Hannibal Lecter. Tell me you wouldn't want to see that :P

All kidding aside, I hope the seventh book doesn't end with the rumoured ending where Harry and Voldemort both die. That would be pretty lame, and honestly the Harry Potter franchise deserves a better ending.

I'm betting this book, and the eventual movie based off of it, won't be the end of the Harry Potter franchise. I have a feeling we'll see at least one prequel, covering Voldemort's first rise to power (ala Star Wars Eps. I-III).

hp7childus.jpg

I'm talking about the U.S. Editions.

I think it'll be gold/yellow, scarlet, and black, with some silver and peach accents.

I would like this, because gold or yellow hasn't been featured in any of the books, (Well, at least not prominetly) and it would tie in nicely to the gryffindor and hufflepuff colors. Which brings up the color red. As I mentioned before, all of the main house colors have been featured, except Gryffindor and Hufflepuff (Well, there's been hufflepuff black in GOF and HBP) So it would seem fitting for it to tie up the series. Also, black - black signifies death and you know there's going to be loads of it in this book. And, then finally peach and silver. I put those in there just because it would look cool.

DID I CALL THAT OR WHAT?

You predicted the colour scheme of a book jacket before the book was released? Wanna go to Vegas?

Hopefully this book will set up a cross-over novel which, in turn, will spawn a movie I've always wanted to see: Harry Potter meets Hannibal Lecter. Tell me you wouldn't want to see that :P

All kidding aside, I hope the seventh book doesn't end with the rumoured ending where Harry and Voldemort both die. That would be pretty lame, and honestly the Harry Potter franchise deserves a better ending.

I'm betting this book, and the eventual movie based off of it, won't be the end of the Harry Potter franchise. I have a feeling we'll see at least one prequel, covering Voldemort's first rise to power (ala Star Wars Eps. I-III).

Well, that ending is impossible.

"Neither can live while the other survies"

Simply, one has to live, and one has to die"

Archived