New York EMPIRE

commander cody13

Hey commander cody13, I really like your logo. I see that the NY Empire theme is a pretty cool one & alot of people seem to use the Empire State Building as a logo. I really like the one that Davidson did for you & the color scheme.

But I was thinking what if you could have an alternate logo, so I was thinking about the Empire State Building & I thought about King Kong. I know it may sound crazy but I thought it would be cool to do.

I remember seeing a gorilla logo from Zephyr and I was able to find it on my computer. So I re-colored it with you teams logo. I have provided a list of references & credits to the items used since this is a fantasy concept, however not original artwork.

Credit/Reference

Gorilla Logo (Zephry - PIttsburgh State)

Empire Logo (member of CCSLC - Davidson)

Jersey Template - Roger Clememte

Color Scheme (Davidson & commandercody13)

XHL Shield (Provided by XHL media guide) - I know that you had them in your concept so I added them for you as well, although you are not currently a member of the XHL league.

C+C welcomed & commandercody13 I would like to hear from you, as to what you think.

Thank you.

msg-117556383893.jpg

dude thats nuts. I never would thought of that.

I'am gonna take that and put it on the edge template tonight

No problem man. Glad you think it is okay. Let me know if you need the King Kong/Gorilla logo or anything okay. I am in the same seat trying to get into a Fantasy league of this great site. Hopefully for 2007-2008 we can get one & maybe meet up in the playoffs :P

k but your going down. :)

Hopefully we can make it to one of the league. XHL looks like a really good one, but I think they have 14 teams right now. Maybe by August 07 some managers might pull out or maybe they will expland.

YOur templete looks great now. I love the colors of your team really classy A+. I can see the Empire State Building from my job so I was wondering about your jersey when I saw it & thought about 'Kong. You really made the tird jersey "pop". Plus the color/design of the socks look cool as well.

What template for the jerseys are you using? Edge Reebok? If you can PM me maybe I will try a jersey with that. Thanks.

You ever think about doing a vintage jersey now for the NY EMPIRE? Maybe something to pass time.

the building is great...

two thing I would try with the concept...

1. more white on the away jersey

2. switch the colors on the logo (tan to blue, white to tan) and the circle behind the building white so it would look like a shining moon...

just ideas like that... if not, your concept is really something

bravo

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

I absolutely love everything about this design, especially Kong. However, the only thing I'd suggest is something to help Kong stand out a little more against the blue jersey. Maybe a slightly wider outline. Or perhaps putting him in a similar, reversed circle (white as the main part of the circle) as you have for the building.

And if you want to go for a fourth jersey, think about a biplane as an alternate alternate logo. Or a shoulder patch.

Archived